Daughter of the Copy Cat, Rescuer of the Raven Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

“Hey!” I exclaimed, a little disappointed that the clothing was ruined, “I like that!”

“You look a little unsure, are you positive you can keep up?” The orange haired man asked with a raised eye brow, ignoring my complaint.

“Juugo.” Sasuke snapped. I slapped Sasuke on the shoulder slightly but with a stern face.

“Don’t be mean!”

“Hn.” Sasuke patted my head, “Whatever you say, wife.” I blushed and turned forward,

“Q-Quick,” I stuttered, “We have to move. They’ll catch us if we don’t.” Sasuke’s face returned to it’s serious expression.

“Wow Sasuke, you really do obey this chick without a second though, don’t ya?” Suigetsu pondered as he scratched his arm. I turned to him, my leader instincts kicking in.

“Joke later, we’re being pursued. Do you want to get caught? If you do, then stay here and count ants. If not, follow me.” I bounded away then, stumbling on the first branch that I landed on before finding my rhythm.

“That was interesting.” Sasuke commented as he caught up to me.

“I was the best hunter in my village.” Sasuke didn’t respond to that. “You don’t believe me?” I asked, an amused smile on my face.

“I believe you, I’m just trying to picture you hurting an innocent animal.” I sighed,

“Well, I can understand that. But we need to get food somehow.” Sasuke stopped talking then, flipping into anti-social mode.

___________________________________________________

“Why are we stopping?” I asked when Sasuke stopped short on a tree branch. Juugo, Suigetsu (Guess he didn’t want to be killed after all) and Karin doing the same.

Sasuke gestured for me to follow him. I cocked my head to the side but did as I was told.

He led me to a well covered tree, it was almost as if he didn’t want us to be seen-

“Waa?!” I exclaimed as he grabbed my small wrists and pinned me against a tree.

Without warning, he smashed his lips into mine. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment. We didn’t take it any further than that. The message that was being passed was nothing short of pure love and longing.

He let go of my wrists and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting him to leave. When he finally leaned back, I was astonished to find that it looked as if he was holding back tears. He seemed to realise this narrowed his eyes, obviously scolding himself harshly on the inside.

I softly pecked his cheek,

“Don’t worry.” I whispered into his ear, “When you come back, we can be together.” He placed his head onto my shoulder and I placed mine onto his,

“Are you sure?” He asked, “Nobody will try to kill me?” I smiled,

“People will be angry, but Lady Hokage will take mercy. And, Naruto will vouch for you, as will I Sasu-kun.” I felt him smirk against me,

“Naruto eh?” I chuckled a little,

“Yea.” Sasuke leaned back and looked me in the eyes.

“You have to promise me though, if I come back-“

When you come back.” I corrected sternly.

“Ok, when I come back, you have to promise me that, if I’m going to get executed, then you’ll have to run away with me.” My eyes widened at his proposal. “Leave that woman beating bastered and live with me.” I swallowed loudly as Sasuke searched my eyes for an answer. To my surprise, I found myself nodding.

“A-Alright Sasuke.” He smiled a little before leaning forward and catching my lips in a hasty kiss.

“It’s almost time.” He murmured as he unwrapped my arms from around his neck, much to much displeasure.

“What do you mean?” I asked, Sasuke looked around.

“They should be here any minute.” I narrowed my eyes,

Who Sasuke?” I demanded, “Tell me, please.” He looked down at me,

“Don’t believe anything I’m about to say, it’s only for your protection.”

“Wha-“ I was cut off when Naruto landed 10 meters away.

“Sasuke.” He growled lowly as Kakashi, Kiba and Akamaru, Guy sensei, Sai and Sakura landed behind him.

“N-Naruto?!” I gasped.

“Hand her over!” Naruto demanded.

“Hn, like I would want to keep a whining brat like her.” I felt a stab of betrayal as he pushed me forward. But, I realised that it was only a light shove. He didn’t mean to actually hurt me in any way.

Don’t believe anything I’m about to say, it’s only for you protection.

‘I get it now…’ I thought. Sasuke gave me a look that, to everyone else looked cold, but to me, looked strained,

“Get lost, you weigh me down. I would’ve thought you’d have gotten stronger by now.” I took a few, slow step back, letting my eyes take in what could very well be, my last close up of Sasuke. I then came to my senses and ran to Naruto.

He wrapped his arm around my waist protectively and pushed me behind him. As I stared as the Raven, I saw the look of great hatred that came across his face. It was just screaming ‘Get your filthy hands off her!

I sent my own look back at him, urging him not to blow it. He clenched his fists, I noticed Naruto’s eyes narrow at that. Sasuke, being the genius he is, came up with an excuse for the hand clenching.

“Just to sight of you makes me furious.” He snarled, which only emphasized his point. But I knew that the anger was directed towards the way Naruto was holding me. I secretly inched out of his grasp and ran to Kakashi.

I embraced him in a long hug,

“Did they do anything to you?” He asked softly. I shook my head,

“Sasuke didn’t do anything.” Kakashi let out an unamused laugh,

“I wasn’t talking about Sasuke, I was talking about the Akatsuki.” Kakashi lowered his voice further, “I know Sasuke wouldn’t do anything to hurt you on purpose.” I swallowed, but still shook my head,

“They didn’t do anything.” Kakashi looked up at Sasuke, who had his back turned.

“I suggest you get out of here Sasuke, before I decide to capture you.” Sasuke turned his head slightly, just so he could peak at us. He glanced at me,

“Like you could ever beat me.” He muttered before disappearing.

______________________________________

OMGEE!! I updated, and i really love writing this story. I don't know why I dont update it more :/ It lets me write a character that's soft yet strong ^.^ but yea.

Deidara is DDDEEEAAADDD TT.TT and I'm sure you can guess what part of the series that's in. I'm not really gonna stick to the story line (as you can see) but I think Imma put in some things that happen in the story, just not in the same sequence XD And yes people, i AM gonna make Sasuke fight Itachi and yea :3