So Girly!

|Sorry, this one's pretty short.. It's a filler since I haven't updated in a while. Love y'all. ~Lynn|

"Are not."

"Are too!"

"Are not."

"Are too!"

Soul glared at Maka. "I am cool! And I'm definitely not girly!" he pouted. She laughed. "Are not." His face darkened. "Am too!" he protested.

She burst with laughter, dropping the mug on the counter. "You're so girly!" she shouted, every syllable punctuated by a bout of laughter.

She stood up and smirked at him. Then he was moving across the room, faster than her eye could track, and he was caging her. She looked up at him curiously, with slight fear. What was he doing!?

He leaned in, his eyes locked onto hers. It didn't help her concentrate when he was shirtless, in her opinion. "Do I look girly to you?" he asked huskily. Shivers ran down her back.

Her eyes trailed down his chest to his abs, to that cursed V- she gulped and looked back up, summoning her last bit of shaky sassyness. "Duh." She said. She giggled.

Warm lips cut her off midway, moving with a barely concealed need to prove her wrong. He pulled back, leaving her weak kneed and breathless.

"Okay.. maybe you're cool." She huffed. He smirked. "But.." she started with a wink. "You're definitely girly." She whispered. She slipped from his arms and ran away laughing, with him chasing after.