Country Feels

Patty turned up the radio, blasting country music through the mansion. "C'mon guys, dance!" she yelled.

Tsubaki and Liz stood up, making their way over to Patty. Maka trailed after. I watched them from the couch.

We were having a party at Kid's house. And Patty was apparently a country freak. I didn't really care either way.

Another song came on and Maka's eyes lit up. I watch my partner with interest, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I don't know what's happening.. but it's not cool. It's throwing me off my game.

You were raised on an asphalt farm
Ain't never heard a rooster crow
Never walked barefoot by a river
Felt the mud up between your toes

Liz and Tsubaki started to sway their hips, their hands in the air and identical smiles on their faces. Patty joined in, giggling.

After a moment, Maka started to sway her own hips, taking down her hair and dropping the ties on the ground. She put her hands in the air and closed her eyes with a blissful smile.

My jaw dropped. She looked extremely fucking hot. I was gone when she started to sing along.

You never rolled in the hay
You never thrown it in four wheel
Climb up on here girl
Let me show you how country feels

She ran her hands down her side suggestively before putting them back up and dancing some more.

You ever watched the sun go down
From the bed of a pickup truck
Ever been so into somebody
You're still lying there when it comes back up

I stood up slowly, walking over to her. I walked behind her and put my hands on her hips. She stopped. "Keep dancing." I commanded. She laughed a little and started up again.

Girl what do you say?
Cut a path through that cornfield
Park down by the water
Let me show you how country feels

I started to sway with her. Tsubaki and Liz beamed happily and gave me a thumbs up. I smirked.

Let your hair down, hair down
Get you some of this laid on back
Kick your shoes off, kick 'em off
Get you some of this slow down fast
I'll take you up and down these hollers and hills
Let me show you how country feels

Let your hair down
Get you some of this laid on back
Kick your shoes off (Kick your shoes off)

I leaned down and whispered the next part in her ear. "Let your hair down, hair down, Get you some of this laid on back, Kick your shoes off, kick 'em off, Get you some of this slow down fast, I'll take you up and down these hollers and hills, Let me show you how country feels.. Country feels."

Thank whoever invented country music.