Lollipop

A/N: contains some suggestive content.

______________

Soul and I sat on the couch, arms crossed. There was one lollipop left.

Tsubaki had given us a bag of lollipops as an apology for Blackstar breaking our table. She had given us 33. We divided it equally, save for an extra.

"C'monnnn, Soul, let me have it" I gave him puppy eyes. He smirked. "No way. Cool guys should get extra lollipops."

I rolled my eyes. "I guess you don't get one then." He looked at me, offended. "Tiny tits." I slammed an encyclopedia into his head and grabbed the lollipop.

I twirled it through my fingers. A plan came to mind, one that Blair would be proud of. I smirked.

I waited until he woke up. "Eugh, Maka, so uncool." He whined, holding his head. I grinned mischievously.

He eyed me warily. "What are you planning?" he asked. I just giggled and unwrapped the sucker.

I shoved it into my mouth, sliding onto his lap. I took it out and shoved it into his mouth, staring into his crimson eyes seductively.

I pulled it out and put it in my mouth again, getting up and leaving the room, swaying my hips suggestively. I couldn't miss the nosebleed.

He passed out. I walked back into the living room, sitting down on the couch. I finished my lollipop in smug silence. I kissed his cheek and shoved the stick into his mouth, grinning.

I always win.