Kenoco- Devil (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"He is a bit better for when it first happened. And he has not left your side. I will come everyday to bring him food and to get him some sleep. He has been getting 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day."

I smile a little and sit down next to him "Thank you Petey. Now who else know that you can talk to ghost."

He frowns and looks down at the ground " No one....When I told my parents that I could see ghosts, they kicked me out and sent me to a mental hospital. I was in there for a month. When they let me go, I went back to my house, I knocked on the door, and waited for my parents to answer the door. The people that opened my door, they where not my parents, They left me and I was only about 15 years old." Tear started running down his face and I put my arm around him.

"Petey please don't cry. I am sorry."

"It is fine Choco, but when you wake up it has to be kept a secret, I will tell the others when I am ready."

"I Promise."

"Thank you." He states with a smile

We sat in silence for a moment, then there was a knock at the door. Pete said come in and all of the guys walked into the room. I smiled and sat on my bed.

(N: Matt, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, B: Brandon, K; Kenny)

B: Hey guys, be quiet as you can see Kenny is asleep.
V; We will, now the question is how much sleep have you gotten?

I laughed a little bit, Vikk is like the mother to all of us, he cares about us a lot and Rob is like the dad. Wait Pete never told me where he lived.....I will have to ask latter.

B; Ummm.....
V: Brandon Richard Hutt, tel.
B; *Cough* An hour a day *Cough*

I roll my eyes, Petey is the youngest out of us all, he is 18 when the rest of us are 20 our older. So Youngest to oldest it goes:
Brandon, Kenny, Matt, Myself, Jerome, Mitch, Lachlan, Preston, Vikk then Rob. So we all baby Petey and he is fine with it unless he get in trouble.

R: What?
B: ......

Kenny starts to stir and he sits up stretching, Petey hides behind him. Kenny smiles when he see the others and runs over to the Preston and hugs him, then he hugs everyone else. I see Petey trying to sneak to the door but is stopped when Matt comes up from behind him and picks him up then sets hi back down in one of the chairs.

N; Why are you hiding it from them Princess?
B: Because I don't want to get in trouble, I mean I am already in trouble with you for doing it Love.

Okay, so Petey and Matt started to date a week before my accident and the nicknames they have for each other is the cutest thing in the world. I let out a little squeal and Petey looks at me really fast and blushes.

R: Okay back to what we were doing.
K: And what was that??
M: How much sleep Pete has gotten.
K; Oh he has had....

Kenny starts but is stopped when Petey runs up to him and puts his hand over his mouth and starts begging him not to tell them. Matt walks behind Petey and picks him up again and places him back on the chair. Everyone then gathers around him so he has no where to run. I laugh and Petey glares at me, I join them and smirk.

K; Why don't you just tell them?
B; I don't want to get in trouble .
J; Kenny how much sleep have you gotten?
K; $4 to 5 hours.
N; From the bags under his eyes he has gotten less.
B; What.....
P; Peter tell us.
B: No
N: I will get you to talk if you don't tell them.

Brandon shakes his head and crosses his arms. I watch as Matt pulls out some zip ties then hides the behind his back. He walks over to Rob and whispers in his ear, he then tells Jerome and Mitch. I smile knowing that there were going to do and I had to hold down a laugh.

N; I give you one more chance, tell them.

Brandon shakes his head once again and this time everyone smiles, Matt, Rob, Mitch and Jerome walk forward and they each grab a limp and push it against the chair , Matt hands the zip ties to Vikk and Petey's eyes go huge. He starts to squirm around trying to get out of they grasps. But Because Pete is a weakling overall being tiered does not help him. So Vikk is able to zip tie him down this no trouble.

B: Come on.....

Petey bows his head in defeat

V; Are you going to tell us now?
B: No
R: Really?
B; Yes.
P; Matt you know what to do.

Matt walks over to Petey with an evil smile and Petey shrinks back in fear. Matt then pulls something out of his jacket and shows it to him.

N; Do you want me to or are you going to tell?
B: I will tell, I will tell. Just don't tickle me.

I laugh once again and Petey glares at me, we all know he is extremely ticklish so we use it against him.

K; Okay tell.

Petey bows his head and whispers how much sleep he has gotten.

M: We can't hear you

Matt pulls out the feather again and walks closer to him.

B: Hour, I got an hour.
V; WHAT? You need a lot more than that Pete.
N: He is already it trouble from me for doing it.
R: What are you going to do.
N: lock him in our room, tickle him...... Made no kisses....
B: Hey no, that is not okay.

Pete says with a very big frown on his face

N: I am kidding princess but you are getting locked in your room and you will get tickled.
B: Fine, can I get let go now?
P: I say no.

Suddenly the heart monitor goes off and I see Petey look at me with a panic.

M: Okay we are letting him go.

They cut the zip ties off just in time for some Doctors and nurses to run in and push them out of the door. They take me into a surgery room and I didn't want to see what was going to happen I walk into the waiting room to see Kenny crying into Petey's shirt. Petey notices me and hands Kenny to Preston then he walks over to me.

"Follow me." He whispers

I follow him into the restroom and he locks the door behind him

"What is going on Petey?"

"I don't know...."

He looks down at my arm and grabs it.

"Where did you get this from?" He asks his face full of worry.

"I don't know...."

Petey then lets out a stream of cuss words and he looks at me.

"I am sorry Choco, I truly am, but nothing the doctor, myself or you can do about it.....you are go...oing to.....to die....."

He starts to cry.

"Wait WHAT?!"
"I am sorry."
"What is going to happen to me."
"You are going to die, I can't tell you anything else, but please don't let it change you."

With than he runs out of the bathroom sobbing I watch him run into Matt's arms and he cries into his shirt. Matt sits there and comforts the little boy. I suddenly feel a pain in my head and I pass out.