XXI

jimchim: goooooood morning hyung!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
jimchim: how are you on this fine day??

Yoongi was up early today, which was rare. He was currently making his way to the dorm bathroom, his eyelids were heavy and his feet didn't want to cooperate with the rest of his body. He was so goddamn tired, Jimin waking him up at 4 AM last night didn't really do him much good. He wanted nothing more than go back to his comfy bed and fall asleep, but because he was so busy moving yesterday evening he didn't even get to take a shower and to be honest, he could really use one.

SUGAFREE: shut up i need to get ready  
jimchim:
so do i!
SUGAFREE: so get ready and leave me alone
jimchim: (◕︵◕)
SUGAFREE: s t o p
jimchim: ...you are clearly not a morning person
jimchim: ...or a day person
jimchim: ......or a night person

Yoongi was about to type a reply telling Jimin to 'fuck off' but was abruptly cut off by the bathroom door swinging open and hitting him straight in the face. Well shit.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck!" Yoongi kept exclaiming. His nose was aching and he felt a stream of warm liquid trickling down to his mouth. He dropped his towel and toiletry bag and used both his hands to stop the blood from dripping onto the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" A high-pitched voice yelped. Yoongi was too busy focusing on keeping his nose from bleeding everywhere to even look at the culprit who caused this to happen in the first place.

"So fucking help me then!" Yoongi yelled out, the sound muffled by his hands which were now covered in the dark red liquid. He kept looking down, pinching his nose closed in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Come with me!" The stranger grabbed one of his bloody hands and dragged Yoongi along with him, inside the bathroom.

"Sit down, oh my god, I'm so sorry, so so sorry," the boy kept apologizing and sat Yoongi down on one of the sinks, finally letting go of his red-stained hand.Yoongi kept his head facing downwards, not daring to look up. He heard some rustling sounds and then the sound of a running tap, right next to him. 

Suddenly he felt something cold and wet being pressed under his nose, attempting to clean him up. The boy kept muttering apologies whilst trying to stop the bleeding and it was making him go insane. For the first time Yoongi looked up at the perpetrator to tell him to shut up, but his jaw immediately dropped when he saw him. This must be some kind of joke.

"You have got to be shitting me." He actually said out loud. "Park fucking Jimin" he internally face-palmed himself. Of course, he had to get hit in the face by Park Jimin, of all people!

"You remember my name?" Jimin looked surprised. His hand, which was still holding a bloody wad of toilet paper, paused in the air.

"Of course I fucking do, and I sure as hell will remember it now." Yoongi snapped. He could see Jimin's cheeks turning a bright pink colour, but this time he didn't care. He got hit in the face, he had the right to be angry.

"Oh, Yoongi-ssi, I'm so sorry!" Jimin quickly turned away, hiding his pink cheeks. He threw away the dirty toilet paper and instead of grabbing another wad, he stole a whole roll of paper out of one of the cubicles.

"We're gonna need this" He mumbled whilst walking back towards the sink to inspect Yoongi's nose.

"No, we're not," Yoongi grumbled and snatched the roll away from the younger. "I think you've done enough. Do me a favor, grab my bag and leave me alone."

Jimin's eyes widened, his  cheeks turning an even brighter shade of pink. He muttered a quiet "okay" whilst walking out to get Yoongi's toiletry bag and towel. Before leaving he apologized one more time, his shoulders slumped forward.

Yoongi couldn't help but feel guilty all day even though HE was the one that got a bloody nose, but then again, it was just an accident.

He couldn't stop thinking about it, not when he was taking his shower, not when he was eating his breakfast, and especially not during class, he couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying at all. He felt bad for the kid, so he tried to clear his conscience by talking to the boy, trying to cheer him up.

SUGAFREE: whats up homeslice
jimchim: homeslice?
SUGAFREE: dont question it
jimchim: okay
SUGAFREE: so... whats up
jimchim: well...
jimchim: i did something stupid hyung

SUGAFREE: what did u do??
jimchim: i gave someone a nosebleed
jimchim: it was an accident!!
jimchim: but worst of all
jimchim: it was my dance instructors friend
jimchim: the cute pale one
jimchim: the one who hates me
SUGAFREE: im sure he doesnt hate u

jimchim: well he does now!!!
jimchim: shit :(
SUGAFREE: dont fucking swear
jimchim: sorry

jimchim: what do i do hyung? (╥﹏╥)
SUGAFREE: nothing
SUGAFREE: it was an accident
SUGAFREE: shit happens right?
jimchim: i guess
jimchim: but i dont want him to hate me

SUGAFREE: he wont hate u over something so stupid
SUGAFREE: stop worrying about what other people think of u jimin
SUGAFREE: ur a rlly nice person and stuff
SUGAFREE: so dont you worry about that
SUGAFREE: im sure he likes you

jimchim: awwwwwwwwwwww hyung =^o^=
SUGAFREE: dont even
jimchim: thats so sweet
SUGAFREE: shut up u dweeb
jimchim: cute
jimchim: i ship us <3

--

A/N: i ship it too

sorry if this was really predictable oops

i couldn't wait to update so here you go i hope you enjoyed, i'm really excited to share the next chapters oh my god shit is gonna happen sOON