VI

Yoongi moved quickly, cleaning his dorm to the best of his abilities. If he was going to show Jimin his room, he sure as hell was going to make it look more tidy than it was in reality. Luckily for him he had a single room so he didn't have to worry about picking up someone else's trash. He didn't really care that he had to pay extra for his room, he was just happy that he didn't have to share it with some weird stranger. Plus, it meant that he could be as messy as he wanted without anyone complaining about it. Unfortunately for Yoongi, he now had to tidy everything up because of course Jimin didn't need to see all of the dirty clothes and trash that was now lying on the ground.

However Yoongi was still Yoongi, meaning that he was lazy as fuck, meaning that he only cleaned up the necessities. Take his boxers for example, they were scattered all around his floor. Instead of picking them up and putting them in the laundry basket, he hastily kicked them under his bed, making them dissapear out of sight. He'll deal with those another time. After all, he still had work to do.

He picked up some empty cans of the various energy drinks that helped him stay awake at night when he was doing his work. He threw them all in a big plastic bag and then did the same thing with the empty candy wrappers and crumbeled up papers that were strewn all over his desk and floor. 

Finally, the last and most important step was making sure he concealed all the photos of himself and his friends that hung on various places in his room. He still wasn't going to show Jimin what he looked like, altough he wasn't exactly sure why. Yoongi wasn't particularly insecure, in fact he didn't really care that much about his appearance at all. He often went out without brushing his hair or washing his face, and most mornings he showed up in class with the same sweatpants he slept in, too lazy to change into something more socially acceptable. (But then again, this was college. His morning classes were full of students who looked like they hadn't slept in 7 years, with ruffled hair and crinkled  clothes, their eyebags colored a deep shade of purple.)

Maybe he just really liked to annoy Jimin, because he knew the younger was desperate to see his face and Yoongi knew he wouldn't stop begging for it despite his promise.

So eventually, after some quick 'cleaning', Yoongi decided his room was acceptable enough to show the younger boy.

SUGAFREE: ok r u ready
jimchim: yesssssssss!!!
jimchim: im so excited idek why (=^_^=)
SUGAFREE: stop doing those dumb smileys
jimchim: (T__T)

SUGAFREE: *attached image*
SUGAFREE: hello mtv
SUGAFREE: welcum to my crab
SUGAFREE: *welcome
SUGAFREE: *crib
SUGAFREE: shit
SUGAFREE: i fucked up

jimchim: ITS MESSY
jimchim: UR MESSY
SUGAFREE: happy now?
jimchim: yes!!! :)))))))

jimchim: wait
jimchim: ...ajusshi
jimchim: what is that next to ur bed
jimchim: ....
SUGAFREE: what?
SUGAFREE: my nightstand??
jimchim: no on the floor
SUGAFREE: ???

jimchim: omg
jimchim: the blue box
SUGAFREE: o
jimchim: is that a pack of condoms lmao
SUGAFREE: im an adult
jimchim: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SUGAFREE: ok bye
jimchim: NO I WAS OJKING DON T LEAVE PLS

SUGAFREE has logged off!

--

A/N: idk what this chapter is either but oh well i tried

(also pls don't be afraid to comment or vote bc i crave ur validation
ok cool, thank u for reading ily)