XVI

"Hoseok, what happened to that Jimin kid?" Yoongi subtly asked one afternoon. It was Sunday and the boys were having a lazy day in Hoseok's dorm room. They just finished playing some dumb video game on his roommate Namjoon's PlayStation and were now lazing around. Yoongi was lying on Hoseok's bed with his limbs sprawled out in every direction, whilst Hoseok was sitting in his big rolling chair, legs resting on his desk and arms crossed behind his head.

"What?" Hoseok asked, confused. Yoongi didn't usually have any intrest in people other than his close friends, so hearing him talk about someone else was a new thing.

"Yeah, that kid in your dance club. The one who ran out crying?" He tried to sound as casual as possible, hoping his friend didn't notice how desperate Yoongi was for an answer. He needed to know what was going on.

"Oh... Taehyung told me he wasn't feeling too well. Apparently he doesn't wanna get out of bed and is skipping classes." There it was again. The guilty feeling Yoongi was trying his best to suppress came back, wriggling its way deep into Yoongi's heart. Was he really responsible for this?

As if Hoseok could read Yoongi's mind he said: "Taehyung thinks someone broke his heart. Poor kid." He tsked while shaking his head. "He's so sweet, whoever broke his heart must be a real asshole."

"Yeah," Yoongi agreed. "They must be."

--

A/N: yoongi you need to stop calling yourself an asshole m8

(next chapter will be longer i promise)