ch. 26 I thought I moved on

Half a year later.

(Y/N) POV

'Here it goes' I think to myself as I click the upload button. My first video, May 26. The video is about me introducing myself and talking about what my channel is going to be about.

I think of how proud I am of myself, I feel proud and I think of Mark. I haven't spoken to him, and I still miss him everyday, but this is something new to my life.

My dream always has been to become a great YouTuber, and here I go, my first video just uploaded. My expectations aren't that high, but I don't think to much about it.

What would Mark do at the moment...would he be studying for his engineering shit or just work somewhere else.

Or did he start a YouTube channel too? I think to myself. I'll just look that up later, but first I have to work on some stuff

I just recorded a game and I try to edit the stuff, but it takes me super long to figure everything out.

small time skip

I get a text from Sam.

Sam: hey, sissy, I just arrived in my new apartment👏🏻!! How are you doing?❤️

me: That's awesome😍😍!!! I'm good! and how bout U?

Sam: I'm great, my apartment is kind of big, I have a spiral stair, leading to an upstairs, it's a good life😘😎

me: Awesome!!! I really should come and visit you soon in LA😍

Sam: Yeah, you should, but you shouldn't come here alone! LA is a dangerous city😉

me: yeah, whatever 😝🖕🏼

Sam: How's your dream job doing? already uploaded some?😚

me: yeah, I just uploaded my first video, and I'm trying to figure out how to edit some shit, but I'll figure it out 💪🏼

Sam: yeah, you will,smarty pants

me: gtg, buhbyeee ttyl , big brother❤️

Sam; byeee❤️

I lay my phone down and sigh, Sam is now officially, living in Los Angeles. And I'm here, starting my YouTube life. At least, I hope I can make my work out of this.

I sigh, taking one last look at my just uploaded video, and see that I already have three views. My eyes light up while I look at the screen.

I shut off my computer and try to get my mind off of it, but I keep thinking about it.

Suddenly, my bedroom door opens, I haven't heard anyone walking up the stairs. I turn around to see my best friend, (F/N) standing there, "hey, daddy, whatcha doin'? " She asks.

After clearing my throat, I smile at her, "I uploaded my first YouTube video!" I say, proud of myself. She smiles at me, "Awesome! Do you want to make a challenge video with me?" She asks.

My friend didn't like to be on the internet that much, but she wanted her senpai to notice her, wich was Dylan O'Brien in this case.

I chuckle, "What challenge were you thinking about?" I ask. She lifts her shoulders for a second, "I don't know, let's think about that" She says before walking up to me, and sitting next to me on my bed.

(F/N) lays down on her back, staring up at the ceiling. We're both in deep thoughts for a while. "Maybe we should just wait until we find a funny challenge we want to do. " I say.