ch. 7 small package

(Y/N) POV

I wake up, finally in peace, and not by loud knocking or screaming at my bedroom door. I yawn, get up and take a moment to stretch. I put on my clothes and walk downstairs with my phone for a quick breakfast.

Sam, Johnny and Mark are playing games on the Xbox (Or playstation, whatever you want XD). Well, Mark and Sam were playing, of course they won't let Johnny play like always.

I grab some cereal and sit on the empty couch. "Good morning" Mark says, smiling at me. I give him a smile back and a quick nod, "Yeah, hi" I say before looking at my phone.

me: goodmorning sunshinee!!!

(F/N): well, someone's in a good mood 😏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

me: That will be me🙏🏼👌🏼

(F/N): Is there something you need to tell me?😏💦

me: what.....!? NO, you silly😝

(F/N): yeah right😏😶

me: oh, shut up. I'm just feeling pretty good. 😎

(F/N): Is everything okay?🤔

me: yeah, why?😚

(F/N): two days ago you wanted to kill everyone and now you're the happiest person alive 😆

me: yeah, I know. I think Mark isn't that bad😁

(F/N): 'isn't that bad', pffft! I think that you think a little different about him 😉

me: ....maybeeeeee.....😅

(F/N) : I've heard enough, m'lady. When can I come over? I don't wanna wait another week!!

me: How 'bout now?❤️

(F/N): yay! I'll take a quick shower first, see yah!💕

me: Yes, whatever girl! byeee, love youu❤️❤️❤️

I lay my phone down while smiling. I look at my brothers play their game. Then, Mark dies in the game, "fffffff" He says, wanting to say some swear words, but not sure if he's allowed to say it.

I chuckle at Mark's goofiness. "Come on, Mark! I can do that way better then you@!!" Johnny says before grabbing the controller.

After a minute, Johnny dies "GODDAMNIT!! FUCK!! THAT'S NOT FUCKING FEAR!" he yells. Sam, Mark and me laugh at Johnny's rage.

Johnny looks at me, "think you can do it better?" Johnny asks, raising an eyebrow. I stick out my hand, "Give me that controller" I say before taking it from Johnny's hand.

"Watch and learn, my good brothers" I say.

I play the game at my best, and after like five minutes, I finish/ win the game/ complete the level. I stand up and bow while reaching the controller to Mark. "And that's how it's done" I say as I stand up straight again.

Mark smiles at me and Sam chuckles at me, grinning a little. "YOU CHEATED!!" Johnny yells. I shake my head, " Accept the fact that your sister is better at this game then all of you together" I say sassy, snapping my fingers.

I turn around by some knocks on the front door. "Who is that?" Johnny asks. "That must be my friend, I invited (F/N) over." I explain to Johnny.

Johnny sighs heavily, "Not her again, ughh she's so annoying!" Johnny whines. I roll my eyes and walk over to the door. "Don't whine like a little baby" I chuckle before opening the door.

I greet my best friend and let her in. Other girls always hug when they see each other, but me and my friend think that's unnecessary. We're just close friends and we only hug when we feel like it.

My friend pulls out her jacket,shoes and lays her little bag on the kitchen table, "So, this is the new brother you couldn't stop talking about?" My friend says before walking up to Mark. I blush like crazy when she says that and Mark looks at me.

"Hi, I'm (F/N), her best friend" My friend explains. "I'm Mark, but you probably already knew" Mark chuckles after looking at me, smiling again.

I look away to hide my blushing face, "So, my parents are still asleep, so wanna eat something?" I ask. "Yeah, I haven't had anything this morning yet" My friend says.

I give her some cereal and we sit at the kitchen table together. "Hey, when are your parents coming down stairs? I want to talk to you in privacy" (F/N) says. I lift my shoulders, "I don't know when they will wake up" I explain.

I take my phone out of my pocket, and text my friend, who is next to me.

me: what do U wanna talk 'bout?

(F/N): I have to give you something, but your brothers may not see it.

me: you're making me scared 🤔😂😳

(F/N): LOL don't be, it's important though🙏🏼💕

I look at my friend with a blank expression, not knowing what see wants to give me so bad that no one may know about.

She finishes her cereal, "Hey Johnny, can't you scream or something that your parents HAVE to get out of bed?" (F/N) asks. I chuckle at her silly yet smart idea.

Johnny turns around to look at her, grinning. "That is a perfect idea" He says before standing up. "cover your ears everybody!!" Johnny says.

Everyone in the room, except for Johnny, covers his ears. "GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OUT OF BED!!!" Johnny screams over and over at the bottom of the stairs while jumping up and down and punching the stairs.

(F/N) and me laugh our butts off at the sight. We see Johnny jumping there, but Sam and Mark can't see it, so they stand up and peek around the corner.

I blush a little when I realize how close Mark is standing next to me. I see him in the corner of my eye, leaning a bit to me and chuckling at the sight.

"JOHNNY STOP IT!! RIGHT NOW! WE'RE COMING DOWNSTAIRS!!" I hear my dad screaming his lungs out from the top of the stairs.

We all laugh after Johnny runs to the couch, jumps on it and covers himself with small throw pillows. After a minute or so, my parents come downstairs, still looking sleepy.

They want to burst out in anger, but then they see my friend and smile at her, "oh, hi (F/N)! " My mom says in her sweet mother tone. "hi!" She says while waving.

Me and my friend walk upstairs to my room, taking (F/N)'s bag with us. I close the door behind us, and sit next to her on my bed. "so, what was the very important thing you needed to give to me in private?" I ask, not being totally serious.

(F/N) reaches her hand in her bag, and looks for something. When she looks at me again, her arm comes out of the bag again, "got it" She says.

In her hand she has a box of...'cigarettes!?'. I look at her with widened eyes, "nu-uh, girl! I ain't doin' that shit!" I say. She chuckles, "no, no! They are not for you!!" My friend calms me.

A loud sigh in relieve escapes me as I relax again, "Then why did you brought them here?" I ask. "Well, you see...my mom is searching through my room as I speak. She thinks that I stole her cigarretes." (F/N) explains.

"Wich you did...." I say. My friend shakes her head,"No, I bought these from a friend who knows some people, but it was not really cheap and I want these for myself" my friend explains again.

I nod, understanding her. "But, as long as my mom thinks I have cigarettes, can you please hide them for me in your bedroom?".

My eyes go wide again, 'is she really asking me this?'. "You know my parents will kill me if they think I smoke" I explain. My friend nods "I know, I know! mine too! " She says.

"And so you want me to hide YOUR cigarettes for you, so YOU don't get in any trouble...?"  I ask. My friend nods once again, "Yeah, it's just for a week or so! I promise, I will pick them up soon okay..? please (Y/N)!! do this for meeehh!!" (F/N) whines.

I sigh and roll my eyes, "One week" I say. "one week" my friend repeats me while nodding her head heavy.