Ch. 22 diner time

(C/N) = channel name

(Y/N) POV

It has been like half an hour. I stopped crying, still in Mark's arms. Mark cups my head in his hands and kisses my forehead one more time.

I clear my throat, "so we are going back home without you,huh?" I ask. Mark smiles and nods, "yeah" he says. "But we will stay in touch, and become the best YouTubers in the whole world" Mark tells me.

I know he is lying, he is going to be too busy with his engineering school and forget about me. YouTube is going to be too much for him, he doesn't even have anything yet to begin with.

But the idea of him wanting to calm me, makes me smile. I just want to enjoy my last moments with Mark. "So what are you going to name your YouTube channel?" Mark asks me.

I look away, thinking about it, "uhmm, I think (C/N)" I answer. Mark chuckles, "cool name, did you come up with that yourself?" He asks.

I nod, "Yupp, I knooow, I genius!" I say, getting a hand through my hair. Mark chuckles at the sight. I chuckle with him, "and what about you?" I ask.

Mark thinks, "Markiplier Game" Mark tells me. "Markiplier?" I ask. Mark nods, "yeah, what's wrong with it?" He asks, chuckling at me. I chuckle back, "nothing, just...how did you come up with that?" I ask.

I hear him clearing his throat, "well," he starts off, "you know, from Mark, and multiplayer, together sounds like Markiplier, so I think it's a pretty cool idea!" Mark explains.

My eyes light up, "oh my god, yeah! You're right, that's awesome!" I say, clapping in my hands. I smile at him, "I would never have thought of that!" I say, complimenting him again.

Mark gets more exited about it too, maybe he actually will do YouTube. "I can't wait to start" I say. Mark nods, "me neither" he says.

Mark strokes my hair, "maybe we should head inside again, the rain stopped too" he says. I nod, "yeah, you're right" I say. Mark chuckles, "I'm always right" he says, while turning around and opening the car door.

I roll my eyes and follow him outside. I walk next to him towards the house. Before we enter, Mark locks the car with the car keys and he follows me inside.

When we enter the living room, I see everyone laughing and talking with each other. Everyone still has red eyes, probably from crying. I smile at everyone as I take a seat on the couch, next to Johnny.

Mark settles down on the other side of me, so that I am in between Johnny and Mark now. I want to ask when Mark is going to move in, but I don't want to cry again, or make anyone cry again, so I just shrug it off and ask them later. 

Dad clears is throat, "What about we all go out for diner tonight?" he asks. We all nod excited, "FRICK YEAH" Johnny yells. 

The dogs jump on Johnny and since one of them is bigger than him, Johnny falls on the ground, laughing like crazy. All the dogs lick Johnny's face, "Eeewww" Johnny screams, still laughing and struggling to breathe. 

I chuckle loud at the silly sight of my smaller brother being attacked by dogs. When Johnny stands up,  he is covered in dog hairs. 

He wipes his pants, trying to get the hairs of, "So, where are we going?" Johnny asks.  I look at Mark's mom. "I think I know a place" She says, giving us that sweet smile.