ch.3 breakfast

(Y/N) POV (I don't even think there are gonna be POV switches XD)

I wake up slowly. I turn around to my other side to look at my alarm clock that says : 5:56 AM in red numbers. "ughh, great" I groan softly to myself.

I lay down and close my eyes again, trying to fall asleep again, but I fail. My mind keeps going to a new brother of sister. 'but, why...' I think to myself, again and again.

After like half an hour, I sit up in my bed and stretch my arms. I stand up, and put on some clothes. I pick up my phone, and I see that my friend is online. I look at the time wich says: 6:34 AM.

me: Heyy💕, Y R U up so early?🤔

(F/N): I can better ask you...😂. Well, I'm up early, because I can't sleep, 😩I'm reading so much fan fiction rn😁😏

me: OMFG I should've known 😂😂

(F/N): LOL 😂 anyway, how are you doing?

Me: still thinkin about my new brother or sister.

(F/N): i know you don't agree with a new family member, but what do you want it to be? A boy or a girl
(F/N): omg, i talk like your mom is pregnant or something😂

Me: 😂 yeah, indeed. Well, i thought about it, but I don't want to share my clothes and hairbrush with a sister. But I already have two brothers, so another one would be.....annoying, i guess. So i just want none.

(F/N): i understand.
(F/N): but what if it's gonna be a really cute boy?

Me: then that is my brother, and it would be illegal. Whatever it is that youMre thinking about rn 😂💦

(F/N): is it illegal to have sex with your brother? 😏 i don't think so. AND!! You two wouldn't have the same blood, so....it would be okay, right?

Me: idk...😂 anyway, i don't wanna think about that yet. I'm gonna take a shower or something.

(F/N): yeah, you do that. Relax, daddy💕😏

Me: you relax too, kitten ❤️

I lay my phone down and take some clothes. I walk to the bathroom as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake anyone. I put on the shower and strip out of my clothes.

Smal time skip

I walk downstairs and sit at the table. I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat. I can only think about a new sister, or brother. After a while of just staring in front of me, I hear the door open.

I turn my head to the door, to see a sleepy mom in the doorframe. She walks towards me, "hi,sweety. Why are you up so early?" Mom asks me. I sigh, I don't know if I'm angry at my mom, or that I want to support her in this choice.

"Mom, why do you and dad want another child?" I ask, ignoring her question. She sits down at the table with me, "I think because we love children. And Johnny doesn't have that many friends. We thought that would help Johnny too" my mom explains.

I look up at her, "so it's gonna be a boy?" I ask. Mom shakes her head, but before she can speak, I cut her off, "I don't think Johnny wants a girl as a friend. You know, because he is a teenager and wants to hang out with boys" i explain.

My mom nods, "that's right, honey. But would you mind if it's a boy?" She asks. I lift my shoulders for a second. "I don't care" I snap, "I don't even want another brother or sister, so why listen to my opinion....?" I say annoyed, looking away.

I hear my mom sigh, stand up and walking to the kitchen. I look at her, making some scrambled eggs. "Just know, baby, that your father and me love you three the most. " my mom says from the kitchen.