ch. 17 best last week

(D/N) = Dad's name

(M/N) = mom's name 

Mark's POV

The call button is being pressed and set on speaker...and it's silent for a moment. I only hear the phone, wanting for someone to pick up. 

My body temperature raises, I get more nervous by the second. (Y/N) grabs my hand, and holds it tight. I hold her hand with both of my hands. 

I look around at the people that were surrounding me. They hope someone picks up, everyone desperately looks at the phone, not bothering to think of something else. 

Johnny holds his hands together with his eyes closed, like he's praying for no one, or someone to pick up the phone. 

The two parents silently wipe a tear away...

Then, the phone is quiet for a second and I hear a familiar voice I haven't heard in many years, "Hello?" The woman asks. 

(Y/N) inhales deeply and holds her breath for some seconds. "Yes, hello! You're speaking with (D/N), am I speaking with (Mark's mom her name)?" dad asks. 

It's so weird to say dad and mom to these people all of a sudden, especially while they are talking to my real mom. 

"Yes, that's me" She says from the other side of the line. "May I ask why you are calling me?" My real mom asks, breaking the awkward silence. 

'dad' clears his throat again, "Me and my wife have adopted your son a few years ago" he explains. It's silent for a small moment again, "Wich one?" The woman asks. 

Everyone suddenly looks at me. I look back at all the faces in shock, saying I didn't know that either.

' I have another brother? Why don't I remember him...?'  I think to myself.   "Uhmm, hello?"  says the voice coming out of the phone. 

My dad shakes his head slightly, being snapped out his trance, "umm, yeah, right.  We adopted Mark, Mark Edward" he says.  It's quiet again...I look at (Y/N), not knowing what is going on exactly. 

After a few moments of silence, I hear soft sobbing coming from the phone. "Oh my god" She whispers from the other side of the line. 

"He is seeking contact with you, but you live in Cincinnati right?" dad asks. "Yes" my mom answers from the phone. 

"Maybe we could fly over to Ohio and stay at a near hotel?"  (M/N) asks. Dad nods in agreement. "Sounds like a good idea! Do you have more children, other then Mark?" She asks. 

"We have two boys and one girl" (D/N) explains. I think I'm just going to call them by their names, now that I have sort of sound my real mom. 

(Y/N) let's go of my hand and goes with her hand through her hair in frustration, not liking the idea of me leaving her and this family. 

"What about you guys fly over next week, and just go to the nearest hotel (a hotel name). That one is really good. You already have my phone number, so just call of text me" She explains. 

"Sound like a good idea, bye!" my dad says before having up the pone after my mom said bye too. 

Everyone sighs in relief, except for (Y/N) and Johnny, they really don't want to do this. I understand, because I have been here with and for them for years. They have helped me with school, studying and other stuff. 

The idea that I am going to leave these lovable people, makes me want to cry too. But I want to go and meet my real mom and brother. 

I wonder what they look like, I can't fully remember my mom, and I don't remember my brother. I'm not even sure if I'm going to move in with my real mom, I just want to meet her, and get to know her and my brother.