Ch. 10 betrayed

(Y/N) POV

I have spent the whole day watching horror movies with my family, mostly with Mark because we were the only ones really liking horror.

After diner, I walk up the stairs, "I'm in my room" I say while walking up the stairs. "Okay" my mom says. I hear someone behind me, following me on the stairs.

When I am at the top of the stairs, I turn around to see Mark was the one who followed me. I look at him, angry, remembering that he betrayed me.

"Where are the cigarettes?" Mark asks when he stands in front of his bedroom. I walk towards him in a fast pace, and look at him, anger boiling inside me. 

I lift my hand, to slap him, but he holds my wrist before I can connect it with his cheek. "didn't think so" Mark grins at me. 

I groan in annoyance, "Why did you tell my mom!" I ask. "Why did you stole my cigarette?" Mark ignored my question, crossing his arms, letting go of my wrist. 

"Wanna know why I have the package in the first place?" I ask in an annoyed tone. Mark gestures with his hand, letting me come in his room. "Hit me" He says before sitting next to me on his bed. 

I sit with my feet crossed, and face Mark. "The box of cigarettes are from my friend, she wanted me to keep them for a little while." I explain. Mark nods, "okay" He simply says. 

"so, I have them now..well, had them. " I correct myself. Mark looks at me like I have two heads, "What did you do to them?" He asks. "I threw the cigarettes out the window, into the garden" I say. 

And with that, Mark bursts out in laughter, "Stupid!" He says between some last chuckles. I cross my arms, "not funny, Mark" I say sarcastic. 

"well, we could go and look for them if you want..?" Mark asks. I nod slightly, "yeah, why not" I say before getting up, leading Mark to the backyard with me. 

small time skip

We stand in the garden, "So, there's my window" I explain, "So they should've fallen somewhere in those bushes over there" I say before walking over to the place. 

Mark follows behind me. I bent forward,getting my phone for light, sticking out my ass a little more, teasing him a little. 'take that big boy' I  think to myself as I look through the bushes for the cigarettes.

I can't see much, because it's already dark outside. "Can't find them" I say after letting my phone slide  back in my pocket. 

When I turn around to face Mark again, I see him standing there with his legs crossed, having an awkward situation. I act like I don't notice. 

"I'll just have to deal with it, I guess" I say. Mark gives me an awkward smile back. "You coming?" 'or cumin' I ask before chuckling at my little joke. 

Mark nods his head, "After you " He says, keeping his hands straight next to his body, not moving a muscle. 

I smile, "whatever" I say before walking to the door.  When I'm inside the house, I turn around to Mark who is just closing the door, "Wanna hang out or something?" I ask him. 

He shakes his head. Even though it's quite dark, I see Mark's face having a little shade of pink. "nahh, I'm tired" He lies. 

"Okay" I say before turning around and walking towards the stairs and walking up them, followed by the hard Mark. (LOL XD)

I open my bedroom door and look at Mark who walks past me to his own room. "Good night" I say before stepping in. Mark simply nods in response, with his legs still crossed. 

Extra slowly, I close my door, hearing Mark getting in his room. Before my door closes, I walk on the hallway again. I tiptoe to Mark's room again, just like I did the night before. 

Mark POV (This is gonna get awkward XD)

I sigh and sit behind my desk, on my chair. I look up at the ceiling for a few seconds before returning my gaze to between my leg. 

'ugh not again' I think to myself while looking at the bulge in my pants. Thinking of her, or when she bents over in front of me like that....just makes me hard as fuck. 

I don't even like her, she's just hot, nothing more. She's an annoying little sister for me now. I love it when we watch movies together. Finally someone who loves the same things as I do. 

My dream was to become a big YouTuber too, and we both love horror movies. But I think she would get more subscribers.  She's way hotter than me. Just....her body....she has like the body of a goddess. 

I sigh, knowing (Y/N) won't solve this problem for me, so I have to do it myself. I pull my jeans down, and sit down again. 

My boxers are a little lower, but still above my knees as I take my member in my hand. 

(Y/N) POV

I place my ear on Mark's bedroom door, it's quiet for a moment, but then I hear noises that I was expecting to hear. 

I smile to myself as I hear Mark moan softly. 'nailed it' I whisper in my head. I try my hardest to hold back my chuckles, just....the fact that Mark is , jackin' off while thinking of me. 

His moans and groans get a little louder, as I hear some soft, wet sounds coming from his room. 'good that everyone's asleep by now' I think to myself. 

I hear him moan softly, "ughh, (Y/N)....OoOoOhh".  I tiptoe back to my room, assuming he's done. I crash on my bed, getting my phone. 

No text from my friend, no messages at all. I sigh and lay my phone back down, and put in on his charger. 

After pulling on my PJ's, I walk back to my bed, and get under the covers. I get in a comfortable position and feel my eyelids get heavy. 

"goodnight, big brother" I whisper, smiling slightly to myself before drifting off to sleep.