Chapter 54 : Time

Even Seungri already awake from his deep sleep but Doctor already warn about seungri's condition that really need new heart for save his life.Seungri's failure heart now make his life in dangerous state,his heart could stop beat anytime and the side effect of the heart failure will be make seungri in pain sometimes.the swollen feet and headache because lack of oxygen make seungri easily lost his conscious.they have no choice except use the light dosage of pain killer that still make seungri sometime still could feel the pain.seungri not allowed use high dosage of pain killer because it will become burden for his weak heart.several time they saw seungri cry in pain when gasping for more oxygen each time the pain in his chest too much to handle.several time they saw seungri struggling to stay awake when his weak heart keep make him lost unconscious.the most hard is two days after seungri awake,because seungri can't talk and the pain keep make him choking for breathe.Mrs Lee and Mrs Choi keep try to cheer up seungri their son even they also feel broken and sad saw their son dying and struggling for life.surgery for safe seungri life even just for temporary finally done and couldn't avoid anymore even with high risk,because seungri couldn't hold on the pain anymore.Mr Kwon also register seungri's name on the heart transplantation list again to get a new heart that could match for his body.

after surgery,seungri have to stay in Intensive Care room for 2 days and doctor just allowed no more than one visitor stay in the room and not more than 2 hours.They keep whispering their support,their pray near seungri's ears even seungri still unconscious after the surgery.They all smiles in happiness in the third days after saw seungri open his eyes and smile weakly at them. "Eomma,i'm sorry if i make both of you feel sad and worry." Seungri said almost whispering when both of Mrs Lee and Mrs Choi smiling with tears wet their cheeks when standing on seungri's bedside. "Hyunnie ah,promise eomma you won't leave eomma anymore ok?" Mrs Lee cry with mixed feeling while kissing her son's forehead carefully."Ri,eomma know you are strong,thank you for come back for us baby." Mrs Choi kiss lightly on seungri's cheek. "Eomma...don't cry..." seungri smile try to wipes both of his eomma's tears with his hands but stop because he couldn't move his hands more higher.both of them stay more closer and help seungri to touch their cheeks. "Seungri sshi,you have to becareful move your hands ok? the IV drip and the wire tube around that couldn't move away to help you feel better.congratulation seungrisshi you really a strong young man." The doctor smile after check on seungri's condition and saw seungri nodded lightly. "Doctor,when i can go back to home?" Seungri ask almost whispering and make both of his eomma worry. "Soon seungri sshi,did our hospital make you feel uncomfortable?" Doctor smile when saw seungri innocently nodded. "Ri?!" Mrs Choi shook her head slowly try to stop her son to complain. "Eomma...doctor,i want to live in normal day outside the hospital before i die.i want to eat foods that both of my eomma cook for me.i want playing game with my hyung and friends.i want write my songs again but right here i can't do anything." seungri pout and complain ignore his eomma sign. "Ok,hmm...how about if seungri sshi stay for 3 days more and if the result is fine then you can go back home as soon as possible?" Doctor make a deal and smiling saw seungri already getting better to say out his will with the complain.seungri nodded happily and his right little finger ask for promise sign and Doctor cross his own little finger as a promise sign with seungri. "Hyunnie ah,eomma will cook for you and bring it for you here in hospital.don't forced your self for go back home." Mrs Lee pat tenderly on seungri's hand after doctor leave. "Eomma, i'm feel more dying here...please? Eomma....i'm really afraid i can't go back home anymore." Seungri plead sadly and make both of his eomma sigh desperately.

Doctor keep his promised and let Seungri go back home on the third day after make sure seungri is strong enough for stay outside the hospital but one of the nurse still stay with seungri for emergency condition after Jiyong and seunghyun afraid seungri will collapse at home.they saw seungri look really happy even he still can't walk and have to use the wheelchair to less the pressure for his heart.Jiyong and seunghyun actually just know about seungri will leave the hospital just a day before seungri come back to jiyong's home after Mr Kwon said seungri better stay near the hospital in seoul than go back to village.Jiyong happily welcome all of them stay at his home but he really worry it will make seungri's condition get worse.Jiyong and seunghyun try their best to told doctor not allowed seungri leave the hospital until they got new heart for him but doctor told them actually now seungri's time really limited and if he still stay in hospital and get stress the possible of get more sick is more high. "Make seungri sshi feel happy,maybe his will for live will comeback again.now we couldn't do anything to help him except if we got new heart for his next surgery.for now the best place for him is around his family,friends and let him do what he like to do.maybe he will life more longer with that,before we found the match new heart." Doctor try to explain and make both of them sad with the real fact.

Jiyong and seunghyun wipes their tears and hide their sadness after hear the doctor's words.they smiling saw seungri smiling happily at them but they really wish that smile won't fade away so soon.Seunghyun saw his eomma and Seungri's real eomma smiling and pampering seungri their son and he really didn't know how to tell them seungri actually still dying without the new heart and the reason seungri could go back home not because he is getting better but because now they couldn't do anything to help seungri his beloved dongsaeng. "Hyung,did doctor tell something bad about Ri?" Daesung ask carefully after they arrive at jiyong's house and the other now still with seungri in bedroom while both of them still inside the car.seunghyun nodded weakly and unconsciously his tears fell down but he quickly wipe it away. "Daesung ah,they said Ri still dying but they couldn't do anything to save him without the new heart." Seunghyun answer sadly and his tears fell again. "He won't die hyung,noona's heart still beat for him...i believe he will survive until the surgery day.hyung...you have to believe that too." Daesung hug his friend with tears wet his cheeks. "But how can i tell this to eomma,appa and Lee eomma? I saw them smile so happily saw Ri allowed go back home.i can't told them this bad news when they though Ri is getting much better....and Ri,he just get back his happiness...found Lee eomma,but now...now they said Ri's time is limited.Daesung ah...why have to be like this?" Seunghyun sobbing and let Daesung pat his back after release the hug. "Don't show them our tears,they need us to be strong now hyung.Ri need us to be strong for him.we won't let him leave us so earlier hyung,Ri is younger than all of us,he won't die...he won't" Daesung try to calm down and seunghyun nodded while try to stop crying.meanwhile jiyong hiding in bathroom and crying blocking his voice with the water sound after pretend like nothing happen infront of Ri and in the end he leave to bathroom and told them he need bath and change his cloths. Youngbae knock several time on the bathroom door just to told jiyong his phone is ringing in seungri's room but then he stop knocking after hear like someone is crying softly inside beside the water sound. "Jiyong ah..." youngbae call softly and knock again.Jiyong finally open the door and youngbae could saw jiyong's crying eyes even after jiyong wash it with water. "It will be more hurt if you keep it alone." Youngbae say softly and jiyong just sigh weakly and nodded. "I will wait you in dance practice room after dinner.we can't talk there and maybe you can drink few glass of wine to make you feel better." Youngbae said and smile. "I need to stay with Ri,i'm fine now.thank you youngbae ah." Jiyong smile bitterly. "and you are not ok with that ugly smile.you look almost cry jiyong ah,go wash your face,take warm bath,Ri and everyone here will feel curious with your crying eyes now." Youngbae push back jiyong into the bathroom. "Why did you call me before?" Jiyong ask before close the door. "Your phone ringing and look like from recording staff." Youngbae smile and answer shortly before leave. "Tonight at the dance practice room,is it still ok? The wine too?" Jiyong ask before really close the bathroom door. "The wine too,yes and make sure you bring foods too,i don't want we get drunk with empty stomach." Youngbae tease and wave his hands. "ok, deal with that,but later after Ri go to sleep." Jiyong answer from inside the bathroom after slam the door.