Chapter 14 : Show to the World

Seungri look confused when Jiyong handed him a concert lightstick,smiling and told him the concert will start.they saw Jiyong wave the other lightstick on his hand as signal to the crews to let all the fans start walk into the concert hall. "Hyung...i want to go home,i can't stay...eomma will be angry." seungri answer in confused while begging his seunghyun hyung to bring him out. "Ri is ok,don't be scared.i promise you will be just fine." Jiyong squat infront of Seungri's wheelchair and holding both of seungri's cold hands in his hands.he try to calming down seungri that look nervous and sad. "Ri,we will leave if you feel uncomfortable ok? Hyung will bring you out as soon as possible ok? Ri,is ok Jiyong promise us there won't be explosion sound in concert.don't worry Ri,just watch your Jiyong's hyung performance and we will leave after it end." seunghyun try to calming down seungri that look almost cry saw alot of peoples start walk into the concert hall without saw Jiyong squat infront of seungri in the first row sit.seungri nodded weakly,he try to smile while holding on jiyong's hands. "Good luck hyung..." seungri whispering before Jiyong smile and quickly leave that place to the backstage.

Youngbae and Seunghyun calming down seungri when the concert hall become dark before the concert start. They feel glad Jiyong change concert concept.there are colourful fireworks around the stage before concert start but there are no explosion sound just a loud music on background.concert start and they feel glad saw seungri smile widely.Jiyong make a beautiful performance on the stage,songs and awesome dance with dancer bring all audiences inside the concert hall feel high and happy.song by song was sing by Jiyong,the colourful lights feel the stage and around the concert hall.the cheerful voice from audiences fans fill the concert hall chanting Jiyong name. "Ri,drink this slowly,you didn't drink anything since come here two hours ago." Seunghyun give a bottle of warm milk for seungri after one of Jiyong's backstage crews give it to them.Jiyong told the crews to give it to Seungri,he worried seungri will get hungry while watching the concert. "hyung,drink too this was so delicious." Seungri smile after drink half of the warm milk.both of them smile when seungri shared the milk.

Jiyong sing the last song and the light start fill the concert hall.Jiyong stop sing while the music still playing and make all his fans feel curious.they saw jiyong smiling and wait until the music end. "thank you for all your love and care.i know all of you must be really curious about today different concept right? Fireworks without the explosion sound,without noisy sound effect when i'm going backstage.i have to do it for someone.special guess that attend my concert today.he save my life few months ago,he teach me how to smile and face this life again.write beautiful songs for me,be my friends and today i want to say thank you to him." Jiyong said while walking down from the stage while the light spot on the stage following him.

Youngbae and Seunghyun smile when realize Jiyong walk to their direction,but they worry when realize seungri try to moving and wheel out his wheelchair after realize Jiyong walk to his place. "stop! Ri,don't leave hyung beg you don't leave please,give hyung a chance to say thank you." Jiyong call after saw seungri try to hide his face with his cap and wheel his wheelchair leave the sitting place. "I'm just want to say thank you Ri." Jiyong say sadly after make sure seungri stop moving and look sobbing.Seunghyun quickly squat infront of seungri and realize his dongsaeng crying while hide his face with his hands palm. "Ri?!" seunghyun call softly and pat carefully on seungri shoulder.Seungri still sobbing when his hyung hug him.Jiyong come and squat infront of seungri while seunghyun release seungri from his embrace and let Jiyong hug seungri that still sitting on his wheelchair. "Don't cry Ri,why you crying? Did hyung did something wrong?" Jiyong whispering but all still could hear him because he still wear the mini mic on his cloths.seungri still sobbing but they feel glad saw seungri shook his head slowly. "Ri,please come to the stage with hyung ok?" Jiyong ask slowly and smile when seungri look at him with wide eyes. "hyung?!" seungri ask in worry. "don't be scared,hyung just want to let everyones in here meet you Ri." jiyong soothing seungri.he still squat infront of seungri's wheelchair and quickly wake up when seungri nod his head as yes.

Youngbae and Seunghyun wheel seungri to the stage while Jiyong walk to the stage and take one beautiful flowers bouquet from concert crews and give it to Seungri after they arrive on the stage.one of the crew give huge panda doll for seungri and all of them smiling saw seungri stop crying hug the panda in his embrace.suddenly in the huge screen on the stage near all of them suddenly playing a video.they saw Seungri sitting on bed wearing a simple pajama playing guitar and start singing *someday* the song that he give to jiyong.Seungri soothing voice singing the song perfectly,his eomma and appa give him hug after he finish singing the song. "Ri,you will give this song for Jiyong too?" seunghyun voice asking in the video.seungri inside the video nodded and smile.the video end and all peoples inside the concert hall start standing and give them applause. Seungri feel touching and never know jiyong will get his personal video.they always records when seungri singging the new song with their handycam and today one of that video was playing on the concert stage. "thank you Ri,don't cry." Jiyong said proudly.Jiyong's fans start chanting "thank you Ri" and "Ri, please don't cry." and make seungri feel touching.Jiyong squat infront of seungri and kiss seungri's forehead tenderly before the music start and he standing infront of Seungri singing the *someday* song.

Someday
i will set my self free
as a traveler
free and life
walk among beautiful flowers field
under the blue skies
under the white clouds
breathe and let's find dream of tomorrow
laid my self on the green field
close my eyes and feel the wind blew whispering my name
sleep under the tree and let the time pass

Someday i will sit inside the train
watch the trees and houses run leaving me
watch the white cloud hide the sunshine
humming my favourite song
ignored all the sorrow
and forget what people called "rush"

Someday i will walk slowly beside the rail road
follow the track and let's my feet bring me to walk
i will playfuly run chase the train
until my feet give up
and i could laugh at my silliness
let my self be a kid again for awhile

Someday i will go that place
where i laid my dream
where i left my childish selfish self
where i could forget what all of you called "busy"
Someday that day will come
someday...
wait until i'm finished what your called "Schedules"
Someday i could smile and be my self again even just for awhile
Someday those day will come
you never know when is the day
neither i am...
someday those dream will come true

The concert end beautifully after Jiyong singing the song as encore song. All fans still chanting thank you to Seungri that smiling and feel touching with the surprise.Seunghyun wheel seungri to the backstage following all the crews and Jiyong.Youngbae help him holding the flowers bouquet that Jiyong give for seungri.all the staffs and crews clapping their hands giving seungri applause when they passing the hall way to the backstage.one of the stylist noona give seungri another flowers bouquet and small teddy bear. Seungri already stop crying but he still holding on his hyung hand tightly saw alot of peoples around him.Jiyong look busy changing his cloths and cleaning his make up. "yonnie noona,Seungri still didn't eat anything since concert start.you already buy the porridge that i said before right?" Jiyong said from the changing room and make one of his backstage noona take out few bowl of porridge from the foods boxes and give one of them to seungri. "you have to eat Ri,Jiyong ask noona to buy this for you." that backstage noona smiling before leave and back to help others crews packing up and prepare to leave the concert place.

Jiyong went out after changing his stage costume with his own cloths.he saw seunghyun feeding seungri the porridge and give seungri his medicine after finish eat.Seungri look tired and abit pale. "are you ok Ri?" Jiyong ask worriedly while packing his bags. "hyung i'm ok,just abit dizzy. It was really hot here." seungri answer and make all of them realize their own mistake.that place was full of peoples and hot it make oxygen around those place lack.Youngbae quickly show the way out and seunghyun wheel seungri out from backstage while Jiyong follow from behind.seungri look better after they sitting inside the car and Jiyong turn on the air conditioner.they sigh in glad when saw seungri start drowsy and sleep inside the car. "i'm sorry,i'm forget our backstage to crowdy and it was lack of oxygen." Jiyong feel guilty when Youngbae start drive them back to jiyong's house. "is ok,we also can't leave the concert hall from main door after what you did for Ri in the end of your concert.haizz...Jiyong ah why you introduce Ri to your fans? You know Ri can't face them like you right? If they start chasing him like chasing you,i will bring seungri back to village.damn if i know you will did that,i will never let you bring seungri to your concert." seunghyun complain and make jiyong smiling while watching seungri sleep beside him.

---------------------------------------------------