Chapter 17 : Clue from the past

Jiyong just could follow seungri's weird rules to gain back his childhood memories,seungri won't tell anything about their past.even seungri said he will give the clues but still jiyong have to find it by him self because seungri won't say when or what kind of clues that he will give to Jiyong.even Jiyong try to ask,seungri just shook his head slowly and smile bitterly at him.Jiyong give up forced seungri to answer when he saw seungri silent tears last time.he feel bad when seungri just sit silently and let his tears fell down,holding on his own chest. "hyung,did you think it wasn't hard for me? Forget something is hurt but being the one got forget is more hurt." seungri answer weakly try to not to cry infront of him but still try to smile. "i'm so sorry..." Jiyong answer feel regret just because of his curious already make seungri sad.

"Jiyong hyung...wake up!" seungri shook jiyong that sleep beside him on bed.Seungri just could sigh find out his Jiyong hyung sleep beside him again. This few days Jiyong always sneak into his bedroom and talk alot about what happen in his daily life until they feel sleepy and in the end Seungri fell into sleep and let Jiyong sleep on his bed too,better than find out his hyung fell sleep on the coach near his bed.Jiyong open his eyes and smile saw Seungri smiling at him. "Good morning Ri,are you hungry?" Jiyong said while still laid on bed. "Good morning hyung,eomma already finish cooking our breakfast now go take bath and please quickly because i'm really hungry. sleepy head hyung,i'm wonder why eomma never dare to wake you up?" seungri pull the blanket and make jiyong realize saw Ri ready for breakfast and pouting at him waiting on his wheelchair. "aah..sorry Ri,just wait for me ok?!" Jiyong scream while rush to bathroom and seungri just could laugh at him.

Jiyong finish his bath and saw his friend Youngbae already ready to help seungri walk down the stair. "Jiyong we need to hurry,you have fans meeting this afternoon and shooting for your song MV." Youngbae remain and make Jiyong give him death glare while help seungri standing from wheelchair. "i will help seungri walk down stair,just help me carry the wheelchair." jiyong said after pout at youngbae behind Ri's back.Youngbae just could smile at his friend stone head.three of them eat their breakfast together before seungri give brown wrapping box to Youngbae and make Jiyong pop out his eyes. "Ri, what is that?!" Jiyong ask curiously but seungri just innocently leave wheel his wheelchair to the living room. "Ri said this was for you Jiyong,but you have to finish your schedules first.he told me to keep it first." Youngbae explain and try to avoid Jiyong reach the box from his hands. "Jiyong hyung,if you open it now,i won't give you another clue.your fans waiting for you." seungri said and make Jiyong realize Seungri already sit on the wheelchair behind them. "clue? So that box is one of the clue?! Ok! Ok! Don't be angry Ri,hyung promise won't open it before the fans meeting end ok?!" Jiyong happily squat infront of Ri before went to his room and change his cloth for fans meeting. "youngbae hyung,just don't drop that ok? It will broken." seungri whisper before both of Jiyong and Youngbae leave for their schedules.Youngbae just nodded while holding on the brown box on his hand that feel abit heavy.at first Jiyong feel really curious with the box but then he just could give up and finish schedules first after recieve message from Ri that make him pout at youngbae that still driving beside him. "just don't open it now hyung!" Youngbae laugh when he read message on Jiyong phone after Jiyong show him the message from Ri.

"Youngbae,where is my box?! Haizz i'm really tired." jiyong whining after the fans meeting finish and he jump to their car to avoid the crowdy fans and they quickly leave the avenue. "Jiyong are you ok?" Youngbae ask and stop their car on the road side after saw his friend become silent holding on the small jar full with shinning colourful marbles that he got when open the brown box from seungri this morning. "i think i'm holding on this jar before, but when? Did i give this to seungri?! Youngbae ah,why i'm feel weird hold on this jar? All this shinning marbles why it feel so important to me?! Why i can't remember it?!" Jiyong scream and crying hugging the small jar on his chest and make Youngbae panickly try to soothing him down.