Chapter 27 : Hard to say Goodbye

Even Jiyong know Seungri will leave and back to the village with his family but he still hope Seunghyun hyung will change his decision.time fly faster and one month just left one week,but until now Jiyong couldn't make his friend to change his first decision to leave.

everyday Jiyong will spend his time with seungri at living room or seungri bedroom. both of them will talk or eat together,watching dvd movie at home or playing game together with the ipad that seungri got as gift from his own hyung.sometime jiyong drive seungri to the book store or cinema.jiyong feel glad could saw seungri smile and look happy each time he visit new place or eating new foods that he never taste before.but deep inside jiyong feel sad and hopeless each time he counting down the time before seungri and his family leave his house. "hyung, you cry again?" seungri ask curiously when he waiting jiyong went out from cinema bathroom. "huh?! No i didn't Ri, i just washing my face." Jiyong lied and try to smile widely while squat infront of seungri's wheelchair. "hyung,you lying again." seungri touch his hyung face with his left hand and slowly move his right hand too. "Ri?! You right hand?! You can move it now?" Jiyong pop out his eyes saw seungri right hand touch his hand. "hmm..i could move it abit but slowly. doctor said after few more therapy i will able to move my right hand fingers too." seungri smile while looking carefully at his hyung face. "Ri, i'm sorry, because of me you always got in trouble." Jiyong said sadly. "but i didn't feel like that hyung, all this time you always stay around to help me to face all those trouble.hyung,would you promised me,please don't always feel guilty like this?" seungri ask while pat on his hyung hand tenderly. Jiyong just shook his head sadly, "i can't Ri,all this time you always get hurt because of me and my eomma." Jiyong whisper sadly. "but you did paid it all hyung,we could meet again after 14 years, hyung also remember our promise that time. Jiyong hyung,you even give me second chance of life. that is enough hyung,so please don't be sad ok?" seungri smile bitterly wipe the tears from his hyung face.

Jiyong couldn't holding back him self when he saw the red mark on his bedroom calendar. it just left two days before seungri and all his family leave. Jiyong lost his appetite to eat even Mrs Choi keep asking him to eat more.they know Jiyong must be feel really sad to let them go back to the village. "Jiyong ah,aunty will come to visit and cooking for you when we come to seoul for Ri medical check up." Mrs Choi carefully pat on that young man shoulder. "but it will be different,aunty Choi i'm really like to eat foods that you made for us everydays.would you please stay more longer here? With Ri, Uncle Choi and Seunghyun hyung too, please?" jiyong plead sadly and make seungri feel sad too. "jiyong, we have to leave and just left two more days." seunghyun try to explain but jiyong lost in emotion and sad. "i know hyung,i know.that is why i beg all of you to stay.hyung please you could stay more longer right? At least let me spend more time with Ri,please hyung." jiyong plead and start crying hopeless. "jiyong, but you can't spent all your time with Ri like this. you are Kwon jiyong, famous talented star and singer.you have schedules and have to work on it and if you ignored it again Mrs Kwon your eomma will blame Ri again and make new trouble again.you know about that right?!" Seunghyun said while try make jiyong understand. "i know that hyung, but i will explain it to my eomma about Ri, i won't let her hurt Ri again hyung, i will take care Ri and protect him from my eomma. just please don't leave hyung." Jiyong cry hopeless. "if you could do that,Ri won't need get those stupid heart attack and if you could do that Ri won't get those stroke and lost his right hand ability jiyong ah! Hyung beg you please don't use your ego to fight your eomma and in the end the one who get hurt is Ri!" Seunghyun shout in anger saw jiyong lost his mind and keep asking them to stay more longer. "hyung... enough.it's enough hyung...please..." Seungri start to cry saw both of his hyung fighting infront of him. "Ri?! Ri, look at eomma ok? Don't cry son,breathe just breathe ok?" Mrs Choi soothing crying seungri that look hard to manage his breathe. Both of Jiyong and Seunghyun stop yell at each other and feel guilty when saw seungri hardly to breathe because of crying in his eomma's embrace. Daesung that just come back quickly shoved the oxygen mask on seungri mouth and he start massage lightly on seungri's left chest. "hyung did both of you fighting again?" Daesung ask while check on seungri's condition that look slowly calm to breathe behind the oxygen mask and stop crying but still sobbing. "i'm so sorry." both of them said in the same time and feel guilty saw seungri look in pain again. "said that again and feel dying when Ri's new heart collapse.let see if that words could safe his life." Daesung said it flat but make both of them realize their fault. "Ri, doctor said you have to avoid stress right? Listen just don't think too much ok? Don't be sad Ri." Daesung carefully hug seungri in his embrace. "hyung, i'm really tired" seungri said weakly to Daesung before he close his eyes and try to ease pain in his chest.Daesung help Mrs Choi to move seungri to the bed after arrive at seungri's bedroom. Both of Seunghyun and Jiyong also went inside seungri's bedroom and saw seungri already fell into sleep after drink his medicine.they look at each other with mixed feeling. Jiyong still wish to make seungri stay in his house but then he realize his ego already start those fight and now both of them just make seungri feel more sad and in pain again.