Chapter 51 : Eomma

After almost make Mr Kwon get angry finally Seungri did make Mr Kwon agree to let him and Jiyong to visit Mrs Kwon, jiyong's eomma in jail.Mr Kwon make Sure Yonghwa and two of Kwon's family bodyguards following Seungri and Jiyong to the Jail.Mr Kwon even make deal with seungri to let nurses following them and stand by for seungri if something bad happen.after make sure Seungri's condition is not too bad to leave hospital,Mr Kwon finally let seungri do his wishes list. "Ri,you know how cruel my wife right? Even now she is in jail but you still have to becareful kid." Mr Kwon warn before they leave with their car and they just saw seungri smile weakly and wave goodbye without reply anything to Mr Kwon.

In Jail,they waiting in appointment room for meet Mrs Kwon as Prisonner there.Mrs Kwon look really angry when she saw Seungri sitting in the wheelchair while Jiyong greet her. "Why you come here?! Want to laugh at me?!" Mrs Kwon smirk looking at seungri that sigh weakly and shook weakly when jiyong yelling at his eomma. "Eomma! You are too much,we come here to visit you because Ri want me to visit you.why you still angry?" Jiyong said sadly. "Hyung...please don't be angry.Aunty Kwon,i'm sorry if you become like this because of me.aunty would you please stop hate me?" Seungri try to said but Mrs Kwon standing and look angry. "Stop hate you? I will stop hate you if you die that time! I will stop hate you if you dissapear from my life!" Mrs kwon yell and make all of them shock quickly stand around seungri. "Eomma?!" Jiyong try to stop his eomma yelling at seungri.but seungri just sit silently before he looking at Mrs Kwon with tears wet his cheeks. "Don't worry i will...i won't disturb yout life anymore aunty.my time is limited now...i could stop breath anytime if this heart refuse to beat...i will dissapear from your life very soon aunty...but please...after i'm gone will you back as jiyong hyung's eomma that will love him as your one and only son? Please promise me that?" Seungri's reply make all of them got shock include Mrs Kwon that now freezing look at crying seungri in wheelchair. "After i die please stop feed your heart with hate and please do not let jiyong hyung lost his eomma and i believe uncle kwon will love you back as his wife.aunty kwon this is my last wish...please don't ruin your life just for hate me." Seungri sobbing even Jiyong kneeling beside him and told him not to cry or begging like that.They have to leave when the prisoner visit time end.Mrs Kwon look unhappy but she didn't yell at seungri like before and just stand freezing when seungri standing from wheelchair and hug her tenderly before the security help seungri back sit on the wheelchair.they back to hospital without hear any reply from Mrs Kwon but Seungri try to smile even his tears keep wet his cheeks. "No matter what happen in the future, jiyong hyung you have to promise me you won't hate your eomma.i lost everything and i don't want you feel the same." Seungri whisper when jiyong hugging him inside the car.

In the hospital seungri already stop crying and pretend like nothing happen.he happily eat his lunch with his Choi eomma and Appa,Seunghyun bought him white cotton candy and orange juice that he like the most.Jiyong that couldn't hide his sadness just stay silent saw cheerful seungri with his family. "Jiyong hyung,don't think too much,you will become old grandpa if you keep pout like that." Seungri tease and smile when Jiyong quickly wipes away his tears that almost fell from his eyes. "I don't want saw your tears hyung...it's hurt." Seungri said straight to the point make all of them sigh with seungri's stubborn. "Ri,tonight you could meet your eomma,i told jung ahjjuma to bring her home from japan.now you have to rest first ok?" Mr Kwon said when he walk in and saw seungri still not get some rest even after come back from visit Mrs Kwon. "Uncle,so tonight i could meet eomma? Really? You didn't lie to me? Uncle i'm ok...i'm not sleepy....thank you so much Uncle." Seungri feel exited and smile happily hear the good news but the machine fast beeping make them quickly rush to calm down seungri that look not in pain but almost breathless. "Ri,eomma know you are happy meet your own eomma.we are happy for you too son.breathe slowly ok?" Mrs Choi hugging seungri and pat tenderly on seungri's back and they could stop panic when seungri's breathe back to normal and look smiling like a kid and could hug back his eomma. "I'm ok...eomma...sorry,i just feel so happy." Seungri panting try to stay calm.seunghyun and jiyong rubbing seungri's hair and make seungri giggling sweetly.Jiyong walk out leave Seungri with Choi's Family when saw his appa walk out from seungri's room. "Appa we need to talk." Jiyong grab his appa right hand after close the door.