Chapter 19 : Bitter hope from destiny

Jiyong try to hold him self after he remember about the whistle promised with Seungri when they was kids even he feel sad and abit happy in the same time. "hyung,did you have something to say?" seungri ask when saw jiyong peeling the apple. "hmm?!" Jiyong look shocked and almost cut on his finger if seungri didn't pull away his hand. "just said it out hyung,haizz...you almost cut your hand!" seungri scream in panic but quickly clutching on his own left chest. "Ri?!" Jiyong put away the apple and knife and help seungri to laid back on bed. "i'm ok,just abit hurt." seungri answer after manage his breathe into normal rhytme. "don't scream like that Ri,doctor even said you can't laugh too loud." Jiyong carefully wipes sweat on seungri's forehead. "then tell me what make you worried like that hyung? You have something to said right? I could saw that on your face." seungri smile and saw his jiyong hyung messing his own hair. "but...but you will get shock again,i'm worry you will in pain again like yesterday." Jiyong answer sadly,he saw seungri giggling. "hyung,i'm not weak like that.you could tell me now." seungri smile and pat on jiyong's hand lightly.Jiyong pull out the necklace with the whistle from his pocket and slowly put it in seungri hand palm.Jiyong saw seungri's smile suddenly dissapear,his face become pale and in few secon his tears fell down. "Ri,i'm remember i did give you this whistle necklace fourteen years ago...i remember we are friend in the orphanage.that time i give you this so you could use it to call me and guardian sister if the other kids bully you." jiyong explain while saw seungri sobbing holding on the whistle tightly in his hands. "why you didn't tell me from first Ri? I'm sorry if i couldn't remember our promise...i'm so sorry if i make you wait all this time.Ri,would you please forgive me?" Jiyong crying while pulling seungri in his embrace and crying together. "i though you never could remember it hyung...but now you did...why you never back to visit me hyung? Why?" seungri sobbing and hit lightly on jiyong's back. "i'm so sorry Ri,i'm so sorry..i didn't know why i'm never back to visit you...i'm still didn't remember why i'm forget all of it,all about you and our promised...i'm really wish i could remember it all and explain to you." Jiyong sobbing and try to stop crying while laid back seungri on the bed.

seungri holding on the whistle and saw jiyong pout at him after seungri stop crying. "i told you,i'm forget all about my childhood time right? Please say something Ri! Why you ignore me now?!" Jiyong pout and feel sad when saw seungri just looking at the whistle necklace and didn't say a single word. "hyung,what if i die before you could remember me? Did you will forget me forever?" seungri ask without lift his face up. "don't say that! Did you really hate me Ri?! Why you ask like this?!" jiyong yell in panic,he quickly sit on seungri's bed and lift up the youngest face that still avoid his eyes with both of his hands. "hyung...what if it was real? Did you will forget me forever?" seungri ask slowly and jiyong could saw tears wet both of seungri's cheek. "it won't happen....i won't forget you forever...just don't leave ok? Everyones already leave me...appa and eomma too,my friends and peoples around me All of them leave me,now you want to leave too?!" jiyong crying hopeless and holding both of seungri's hands. "but,i will leave soon hyung,we all know that right? Hyung,my heart couldn't beat forever.i'm dying hyung." seungri try to smile while whispering after hug his jiyong hyung tenderly. "i'm never hate you hyung,even if you can't remember me i'm not going to hate you hyung.it just i can't stay forever beside you so, you have to forget me if someday i'm leave earlier." seungri whisper sadly while pat tenderly on jiyong's back.he could feel his jiyong hyung crying in his embrace. "i'm bad dongsaeng right hyung? I'm so sorry..." seungri whisper softly and smile when release his hug. Jiyong still crying when seungri wipes tears on his cheeks carefully. "don't cry too much hyung,God already nice to us right? God make you remember me when i'm still alive." seungri smile sweetly. "but still it wasn't fair." jiyong pout when saw seungri smiling. "don't say that hyung,i'm still lucky destiny let me meet you again." seungri teasing while put both of his hands on jiyong's cheeks. "as long i'm remember you didn't said so much words like this when we meet that time Ri." Jiyong hold on both of seungri's hands and make Ri giggling. "i'm even never said a single word that time,hyung you even though i'm mute kid." seungri laugh when saw jiyong sigh and give up to argue with seungri.both of them talking about their past,share their old memories.seungri telling few parts of their childhood time memory while Jiyong try to remember it and they laugh happily when remember the funny moments.