Chapter 35 : Truth and Lie

Yonghwa feel still dizzy when awake in hospital,he got panic and quickly wake up from his bed but Mr Kwon stop him and smile. "is ok,don't worry you did safe that kid and done your duty well yonghwa.you could get some rest now Doctors team in this hospital still take care of seungri." Mr Kwon explain and make yonghwa relax.he saw yonghwa look like have something to said but still confused how to start. "Sir,Ri is fine right? did he is perfectly fine? may i visit him?" yonghwa ask worriedly and he saw Mr Kwon suddenly lost his smile and look sad. "not fine at all, he is broken and hurt now. i'm too late come to save all of you from my wife's hands." Mr Kwon sad and sigh deeply. "sir?! what do you mean Seungri is broken? Sir,we did save Ri from that place." yonghwa feel worry saw his Boss look sad. "we did,but doctor said Ri didn't eat anything,even his pills. they let him laid on the cold place and let him get wet with hot water.Ri got high fever when we bring him to hospital.the most worst is his eyes got hurt from the fire and he will lost his sight too." Mr Kwon explain while sit on the chair beside yonghwa. "is Ri...is that mean Ri is blind now?" Yonghwa feel hurt to said the fact but Mr Kwon is right, they are too late to save Seungri.Mr Kwon nod and both of them stay in silent until they hear seungri's voice screaming from the other room.both of them rush to the voice and found seungri stuggling on bed while screaming push doctor and all the nurses away from him while a huge white bandage around his head closing both of his eyes.Yonghwa quickly pull seungri into his embrace while soothing seungri that keep struggling and scream in panic.nurse manage to inject seungri and make him slowly calm down and lost conscious in yonghwa's embrace. "he really shock and trauma with that case. now we need a lot of time to heal him perfectly." Mr Kwon said sadly while saw yonghwa hug seungri the poor kid in his embrace.

Mr Kwon paid the doctor to make a fake report about seungri death after they reach hospital and the fire house was on news.he want to make sure his wife stop hurt seungri and make sure seungri still safe in his place.even that mean seungri's family and public also will feel sad with the fake news. Mr Kwon secretly arrange to sent seungri to flight with Yonghwa to Japan after make sure doctor allowed him to bring seungri out from hospital. "don't worry, i will make sure this kid get better life with me." Mr Kwon said to yonghwa when saw him worry hear the plan. "but sir,how about his family? did we need to tell them the truth?" yonghwa ask again when saw seungri still sleeping inside the ambulance on the way to airport. "in the future when he is ready,i will sent seungri back to his family. but let me make sure my wife got her lesson first." Mr Kwon try to calm down saw seungri look pale and still unconscious beside them.

in the hospital,Choi's family face the sorrow lost their beloved son seungri and Mrs Choi fainted when all she could saw just a dead body that get burned badly in the fire accident that doctor told them as seungri their son, even they couldn't sure or recognize seungri death body infront of them. just surgery cut on the chest like seungri have from heart surgery on the dead body, make them try to believe their beloved seungri still alive. even doctor tell them the fact, the badly burn death body already got recognize as Lee seungri their beloved one. they have to accept the fact seungri already die in the fire accident after got kidnap from them few days ago. seunghyun try to be strong while hugging his eomma and saw his appa sadly try to accept the fact their family already lost Ri forever. Seunghyun feel more sad, beside lost seungri,now his bestfriend jiyong also still in coma state after they found jiyong laid unconsciously not far from the house that still on fire that time.seunghyun have to stay strong for seungri's funeral even with sorrow that he try hard to face with Daesung that also drown in his sadness after try to accept the fact all of them lost seungri forever.

"you are awake?" Seunghyun whisper when jiyong finally awake from his coma after 5 days sleep.Youngbae and Daesung rush to jiyong's bed try to calm jiyong not to wake up from bed. "Ri?! where is Ri? he still inside there!" Jiyong shout in panic to all of thrm and make their tears fell down wet their cheeks. "we are sorry,we are too late..Ri,he already leave all of us jiyong ah Ri already leave us forever..." seunghyun try to explain but it make jiyong become more panic and push all of them away.he try to breath while he start to cry. "no! he still in there! we have to take him out.Ri.... still in that house! Yonghwa will bring him out...we...we have to help Ri!!" Jiyong cry and shout at them but they just could let jiyong pulling their shirt and stand in their place without said anything. Jiyong start feel dizzy and feel his knees weak before he collapse infront of youngbae that pull jiyong quickly before he fell to the ground and let the other help him laid jiyong on the bed. jiyong cry without said anything blaming him self and still not believe his own eomma already killed his bestfriend while listen to Seunghyun and youngbae told him about Ri that they found died in that fire accident and totaly burned badly until they couldn't recognize seungri dead body.Jiyong crying sadly didn't know how to told them his own eomma behind all of those kidnap and fire incident.jiyong so sad he couldn't save seungri,blaming him self too weak and make seungri got kill in that place. "it's my fault...just kill me now, i shouldn't get save and alive...it's my fault hyung...it's my fault...." jiyong cry sadly in seunghyun's embrace while they trying to calm him down.

after stubborn fight with the doctor in hospital, Jiyong finally could leave his bed and visit Seungri's in public cemetery with Seunghyun,Daesung and Youngbae. even Doctor still wish Jiyong will stay to get rest after wake up from coma but all of them couldn't make jiyong rest at bed since he know seungri already died. jiyong allowed to leave at the third days after he awake. "Ri...hyung is here...i'm so sorry..." jiyong kneeling infront one of the cemetery grey stone with seungri name on it. all of them watching jiyong crying hug the cemetery stone in his embrace while whispering Ri name sadly while they try hard not to cry anymore even in the end they are failed to holding back the tears.jiyong crying so sad mumbling sorry again and again until he feel so breathless choking on his own tears.Youngbae pulling jiyong release the cemetery stone and hug crying jiyong in his embrace and make the other join to hug jiyong in their embrace. "why hyung? why?" jiyong sobbing when seunghyun try to stop crying and pat tenderly on jiyong back when hugging him. "maybe God love him more jiyong ah...we can't change the destiny..." seunghyun soothing when his tears wet his own cheeks.