Chapter 10 : Your Scars and My Scars

Jiyong went upstair after hear the bell from seungri's bedroom with Mrs Choi,they install the bell near seungri's hand to avoid seungri breathless just because he want to call them. "seungri are you ok?" Jiyong ask worriedly saw seungri coughing and curled up in pain on bed. "Ri,hold this pillow tight and push it to your chest." Mrs Choi help her son to holding the pillow. "Ri,listen breathe ok? Look at hyung." Jiyong pat on seungri's cheeks and feel glad saw seungri stop coughing even still look in pain.Jiyong help seungri sit on the bed and massage seungri's back tenderly with his hand. "are you ok now? Still hurt?" Jiyong ask worriedly when saw seungri breathe slowly. "i'm ok hyung, i'm sorry...it just really hurt and feel pain to breathe." seungri answer when Jiyong hug him and pat his back softly. "Ri,are you hungry? Eomma cook your favourite fish porridge." Mrs Choi ask while wipes sweat on her son face.she just could sigh saw seungri shook his head slowly.seungri lost his appetite to eat since wake up from surgery.they have to forced him to eat to keep his body got food suply but seungri just could eat few spoons of porridge or rice and feel want to vomit each time they ask him to eat more.

"Ri,you look skinny since surgery, eat more ok, Ri did you really didn't feel hungry?" Jiyong beg seungri to eat but seungri just pout and shook his head while his hands touching the bed sheet after he laid back on his bed. "eomma will feeding you and make your favourite pudding, ok?" Mrs Choi ask while bring a bowl of porridge to seungri's bedroom.Jiyong carefuly help Seungri to sit on bed even they know seungri unwilling to eat.they smile saw seungri open his mouth to swallow the porridge and hardly try to eat. "jiyong ah you wanna eat too?" Mrs Choi ask while shove spoon of porridge infront of jiyong's mouth that look surprise. "is ok,hmm i will eat by my self aunty" jiyong answer shortly but Mrs Choi quickly shoved the porridge into his mouth after jiyong finish his words,she smiling and pat tenderly on jiyong's head. "good boy,come on eat together with Ri.he can't finish it all so let me feeding both of you ok?" Mrs Choi put a spoon of porridge and feeding it to seungri that still giggling saw Jiyong got surprise when got feeding. "Ri,your jiyong hyung will eat together with you so,eat it all ok? Haizz kid,stop laughing you will get choke." Mrs Choi feeding both of them and pretend didn't saw Jiyong's single tears fell down but he quickly wipes it before seungri saw it. actually Mrs Choi could feel Jiyong feel sad when saw her feeding seungri,that is why Mrs Choi decide to feeding him too. "poor kid,you deserve better life and love from your eomma." Mrs Choi whisper in her mind while saw Jiyong look so happily got feeding together with seungri.

Jiyong waiting unpatiently outside bathroom after seungri's mother help her son taking bath.seungri need help so his incision on his chest and left arm still safe and clean.Jiyong help to let seungri stand and sit back on the wheel chair from the bathroom chair after Mrs Choi help seungri wear his pants.seungri hugging a towel to hide incision on his chest from Jiyong. "are you cold?" Jiyong ask and quickly put another towel on seungri's shoulder after saw seungri hugging tight towel on his chest. "no,it just..." seungri stop answer and make his eomma smiling. "Ri said his scars look bad,he told me he like broken doll,silly kid." Mrs Choi rubbing the towel to dried seungri's hair.Jiyong just sigh and help seungri wear the pajama.

Jiyong help Seungri to buttoning the pajama after Mrs Choi left them in seungri's room. "it doesn't look bad Ri, and you are not broken doll." Jiyong said softly while buttoning seungri's pajama because seungri's left hand still weak to move like his wish. "it look bad,the incision,the stitch...left scars...i look like broken doll." seungri answer sadly and make Jiyong sigh left upper button of the pajama unbuttoning. "it wasn't,because it look beautiful,your scars is prove you still fight for your life." Jiyong answer while run his hand on seungri's chest scars carefully let his tears fell down. "i should say thank you to this scars,because it safe my friend.it bring back my bestfriend from death.it safe my talented song writer." Jiyong said while let his tears wet his cheeks and make seungri confused try to soothing jiyong. "hyung,don't cry ok, why you crying?" Seungri hugging his hyung while patting on jiyong's back tenderly.

Jiyong release the hug and he take out the accessories band wrist from his left hand. "look,i try to hide this scars for few years.because it was bad.i didn't got this scars because i'm fight for life.but because i give up to fight,i wish to end it but i'm failed." Jiyong explain and make seungri got shocked after saw two incision scars on Jiyong's left wrist. "hyung?! You try suicide before?! Why?! Why you did that?!" seungri holding tight jiyong's left hand and looking at the suicide's scars. "life without childhood memory, loneliness slowly eating me alive when i'm realize no matter what i'm trying my own eomma never care of me as her son.all she know is i'm just Kwon Jiyong her famous star in her agency entertainment that could raise alot of money. no more than that,i try to ask did i do something wrong? Until she hate me like that? But we even didn't have time to talk.each time i meet her, she try to avoid me and just look cold at me." jiyong try to explain while try to stop crying.Seungri just keep silent looking at the suicide scars and listen to all jiyong's stories.he still remember when he meet Jiyong as his whistle's hyung,jiyong is cheerful hyung with a smile that bright like sunshine.the one that give him hope to wait and fight for life,but why it changes? Jiyong that now sitting infront of him not just lost his childhood memories but also life in pain and sorrow.seungri try searching the shining eyes that look cheerful in jiyong's eyes but all he could found just a pair of eyes that wet with tears and full of sorrow. "what happen with your smile hyung? Did something steal it away from you? Why i can't find that shining eyes full of hope?" seungri ask him self inside his mind while looking at crying jiyong infront of him.

Jiyong didn't realize Seungri hardly to breathe while watching him crying. He quickly wipes his tears and realize his fault when feel seungri suddenly limp and holding on his chest while choking on his own breathe. "Ri?! Ri!! Breathe Ri,i'm so sorry...Aunty!" jiyong scream for help while his left arm try to hold seungri and his right hand try to reach the oxygen mask beside the bed.Mrs Choi rush in and quickly reach the oxygen mask and put it on seungri after saw his son choking to breathe and Jiyong crying in panic.they try laid back seungri on bed while calming down seungri to breathe slowly from the oxygen mask.they stop panic after saw seungri close his eyes and breathe slowly with oxygen mask on his face. "i'm so sorry,i didn't mean that.it was my fault,i shouldn't told you Ri.i'm so sorry..." jiyong pleading sadly after he saw seungri start relax to breathe.Mrs Choi didn't know what happen but she could saw Jiyong feel guilty,she pat on jiyong's back softly try to calming the poor youngman beside her.seungri try to said something but Jiyong told him they will talk later.Mrs Choi call doctor to come and check on seungri's after saw her son got light attack.she decide not to ask anything and wait until her son wake up and tell her by him self.