Chapter 30. A Certain Nightmare Part 1.

Konichiwa!
~~~~
Previously, you got a taste of resentment of choosing someone over someone else but that's all cleared up right now....
~~~~
No PoV
(Y/n) and the others had all bid goodnight to each other, but now as they all lie in their rooms, staring up at the ceiling and the stars with the moon outside from time to time. Their eyes felt heavy all of a sudden, and they began dreaming of one nightmare... They were dreaming of the same nightmare, and this is how their nightmare was...

This vast nightmare took place in a world that was for more destroyed and corrupt than the world they lived in. This world was more of a game of survival than the other game of chance world, the sky was always dreary, not an ounce of sunlight was able to be seen, the clouds were dark, the world was in ruins/shambles. (Y/n) was starting to starve, all the food shops had dirty food that was covered in filth or was expired and moldy, she slowly took bites of the filthy food. She had finished her mini meal and was grateful that she wasn't hungry at the least, she spotted a foot sprouting out of some ruble, and by ruble, very large rocks. She used all her strength to move the rocks, she saw Dio's bandages, she began to use her hands to dig through the dry ground, and there was another foot, she continued to dig frantically. There, under there was a river of water, and damp soil, water with bits of dirt filled your mouth as you tried to swim, you spotted that flashy blonde hair. You took Dio's hand, but he was a bit heavier than you expected, then you saw his hand was latched onto someone else. It was Dio grabbing Max's hand, You began climbing through the small opening you made, it was pretty hard, but you made it to the top, they were still breathing. You attempted CPR on them both before they both came to, You sighed relieved, their eyes were still bright, while your eyes were a bit dull. You looked up at the dreary sky with them but something caught your attention, a bird that was flying, not minding anything, suddenly fell from the sky quickly, but it didn't get an arrow or anything stuck in it, instead someone grabbed the bird. You and the two boys began looking for that bird, to see if you could take it before anyone else found it, but to your misfortune, the bird was gone. You heard a slight 'bang' in the distance again, and saw another bird crash down but someone fly by and catch the bird. "Who're you?" She asks, throwing you a bird, you look up, "Shizuko!" Max sounds so relieved, "Max, (Y/n), Dio, hey guys." Shizuko says plucking feathers off the bird, "I haven't seen Yuka or Ciel anywhere, since I've been hunting, only small game around here though." Shizuko explained, "Well let's band together, we can find them without possibly seperating from the group." You say logically, Shizuko jumps down from the branch and nods, before there was a small flash, and something cut the four of you, leaving a mark. You glance at the cut for a second before glaring at the man with the small pistol, you take out a dagger, and cut his neck vein, and his head from the rest of his body. You look at the sparkly pistol, "Shoot the deer." Max tells you, Dio points to the deer in the distance, you use one bullet to get it's eye, and another two to get two legs. You smile and Shizuko takes out a knife, "I'm sorry." Everyone whispers, before killing the deer ultimately...