Chap 19. Amnesia

*Too busy listening to Hunter X Hunter opening*
Killua: *eating chocolate*
Kurapika: *sigh* Enjoy the chapter...
Shizuko: *steals Killua's chocolate and hugs Kurapika* You two are so cute! *smiles*
Killua: Give that back!
~~~~~
Previously, swords up to necks...
~~~~~
Your PoV
I awoke in a master bedroom, but it wasn't mine. I immediately stood up, and examined my surroundings. I saw knives, daggers, swords, shields, on display, on the desk, and I saw a uniform on the side of the bed. I brushed my teeth and changed, I opened the door, and Sebastian ANF a girl with disappointed looks. "Who are you?" I asked, they stared at me. "Baka... This girl survived? She looks pathetic." The girl said with a roll of his eyes, I tilted my head. "What?" I asked for a repeat. "The Queen says she wants you to kill Ciel Phantomhive, as much as I want to kill him, Sebastian wouldn't let me, I'll kill your boyfriend and Max if you don't kill him by midnight." The girl threatened, I stood there, mouth agape.
I nodded (or shook my head) "I understand, but who are you?" I asked, "One minute..." Sebastian trailed off, before I blacked out and awoke two minutes later. I forgot everything except what they told me. "Oi! (Y/n), you better kill him today." A boy told me, "I know my mission, but who are you?" I asked, "I'm Kura. You are one of the many dangers to Shizuko and Kenji." Kura explained, Kura merely stood there at the door, next to some girl. "Kura-Chan, how come I don't remember anything except for you and a few others?" She asked, playing with Kura's hair. Kura pushed her hands away, but the girl just kept playing with his hair. "For your safety, Shizuko." Kura explained, Shizuko nodded. I saw a blonde boy who I recognized right away, it was Dio! I hugged him tightly, then saw a navy blue boy with an eye patch fuming in the corner. "What's wrong with him?" I asked Dio, he shrugged. I saw Max, Misaki, Kenji, Mika. "Hey guys." I waved, they waved. "The murderer of Alois Trancy... is Ciel Phantomhive, but he isn't considered guilty." Kura explained, the navy blue haired boy continued fuming. "What's wrong sir?" I asked, he stared up at me. "I only remember Shizuko, who are you?" He asked, I introduced myself, he introduced himself and then we all began talking. "You all will be separated, as an order from the Queen, she knows about all your low key arguments, and she fears that they could result in murder, as some of you have short tempers." Kura said monotonously, eyeing everyone except for Kenji and Shizuko. "Shi-Chan, we are going back home." Kenji mumbles, "Not happening Kenji-San I'm staying here, I won't leave but you can." Shizuko says grabbing her sword and transforming it into chains. (You should know who's chains.) Kenji sighed, and grabbed out her sword. Then, someone else's chains threw Kenji across the room and out of the eight story building. "Sorry Kenji-San, but you will not harm Shizuko-Sama."  He said. So, are we actually going to be separated?!