Chap 10. Looking for clues

Konich my name is Shizu Dtk Dio and as you know I a having problems with depression but I'll get better, by trying to stay positive! Let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously, you, Ciel, and the others are solving a case, Alois is hosting a party, is it safe? What happens if everything goes downhill?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Point of View

I had been sitting on top of my bed in my guest room, I was thinking about who could have broken the glass in Ciel's manor, and if the same person would attack Alois's manor. My thinking was abruptly stopped when someone pulled me into my bed, naturally it was Dio, he was giggling at my cute expression. He kissed my cheek while hugging me, I smiled, I hugged back. "Do you think we'll be able to solve this case?" He asked, "I don't know, nobody seems to have learned anything yet, everybody from the party had an alibi, their butler or maids. Ugh, but this party will help us determine who it was, or if nobody attacks, then this person must be after one of us." I said, Dio looked at me, "Calm down, you are going to stress yourself out, then I won't have my lover anymore, she'll be loving her cases more than me, I definitely don't want that." He said my neck, I giggled, "Okay, I won't overwork myself on this case." I said, Dio nodded. We got out from the bed (Wow that sounds wrong, wow just wow, screw me.) and we went to the dinning room. We saw everyone eating silently, Alois probably thought bad of me, when he saw me and Dio holding hands while going in to the room, Alois rolled his blue eyes and just kept eating silently, which was unusual for him. Sebastian was standing in the corner of the room basically, "We are planning to throw a 'party' to see if anyone else like My Lord or Lady (Y/n), Max, and Lady (Y/n)'s boyfriend Dio are also targets." Sebastian said, briefing us. We thanked him quietly and just ate quickly and silently. "What's wrong with everyone?" I asked a bit too loudly, nobody answered, ugh this is frustrating. I stood up and so did Dio, "Excuse us." We both said and left the dinning hall. "What is going on?" I asked, Dio shrugged his shoulders, we saw a figure on the floor groaning in pain from the foggy window next to us, we were going to check it out but it might've been dangerous for us right now.

~~~~TIMESKIP TO PARTY AFTER GETTING DRESSED~~~~

I was in a (f/c) dress with (2nd favorite color) patterns in swirls and (another color) trimmings. I kept watching over the guests, while everyone partied, all of us were observing everything. I was watching the windows, looking outside of each and every one. Then, we heard a bloodcurdling scream.

TO BE CONTINUED!