Chapter 21. Welcome back home~

Previously, You have failed trying to get Dio and the others not to forcibly split up...
~~~~~
Your PoV
I saw where I was, everything was wavery. I saw Maria and Aya, "Dio failed you, that was a test to see if he cared, he failed, my apologies Mistress (Y/n)." She said, "I'm sorry big sister! Welcome home!" Aya says, hugging me. It all feels off, what happened to the others? "The others except you and Dio have passed, they are continuing to work for the Queen as jewels and guard dogs side-by-side. The Queen found out that we wanted you back, so she had no choice." Maria explains, "Where's Dio?" I ask, "He left, he has a mission to assassinate the jewels and guard dog. We gave you the task as well, if you fail, you'll be executed." Aya says, and shoves me out the door with knives in my hands. "Kill them all." She says, and I am left, bewildered in this rain. The rain, it felt like more then rain, it felt like my emotions, falling, creating puddles of hatred, anger, bewilderment, joy, all surrounding me. I decided to just spy, to see how things were going in the place I used to stay. I saw them all, staring at the ground in a circle. "I hear this girl named (Y/n) is after us, and so is this boy named Dio." Ciel says, Kura is right behind Shizuko. "Shizuko-Sama, for your safety, we should leave." Kura suggested, Shizuko shakes her head, "No, if we are under attack, we will fight. It doesn't matter if the Queen attacks me, I'll fight." Shizuko stubbornly protests, "Well, what do we do?" Mika asks, "We'll wait for the attackers, and if they attack, we get them. Besides, one of them is right there." He says and points to me, "She looks familiar." Shizuko says, before I run away. How do they not remember me? I hear them, "Weren't those people our friends? I remember!" Mika says, before everyone falls to the ground clinging onto their heads, and then fainting. I see Dio hug me from behind, he's very warm, in this cold weather. I hug him back, "At least we failed together." He says, before I see Aya clinging onto Dio.
Shizuko's PoV
I'm feeling very uncomfortable, around Kenji now, I remember (Y/n)! I plug in my earphones, and see Kenji fling a knife at me. Kura watches, I quickly move out of the way, I take my sword out, it was just a silver sword with my name (and Kurapika and Killua's names) engraved in it. I strangled Kenji tightly, until she surrendered. Ciel and the others watched me in fear, "You've murdered before too, it's not a surprise." I say coldly, before running up the staircase. I had to keep up a cold front, to conceal my sensitive side, I saw (Y/n) and Dio. I really wanted to talk to them again, I have to get them back, I see Ciel helping Kenji, it hurts my heart like hell. I remain cold, until I run out in the rain, to see (Y/n) and Dio. I am happy to see them, Max sees them too, "Kenji isn't related to us..." Max reveals the truth about Kenji and Mika, as they were just using our family name as a cover to speak to (Y/n) all these years. I smiled madly, before opening the door to the Phantomhive manor, and holding up Mika and Kenji by their necks. "We aren't related, and you use me and Max as covers?! As puppet strings?! You used our family name for that?! You two were actually related and hid it just to gain information?!" I ask, before throwing them outside. I leave afterwards to the Queen, and Kenji and Mika are executed by a guard. I feel nothing anymore, seeing Ciel triggers anger, because of everything. I can't hold up my bold front, and I break, Max is too busy upstairs, and I see navy blue hair to my right. I see a scar, it is Kenji's weapon, she still managed to land a blow. It hurt, very bad, I watched as blood trickled down my face. She took my left eye, I fall to my knees, and cover my face, until I feel a warm embrace against my shivering. I am shivering from the cold, but this embrace is very warm, "Stand up Shizuko, come on. Your covered in water." Ciel tells me, I don't move, because I faint of all the blood leaving my eye socket.
Your PoV
The Queen, isn't who she says she is, she took Dio as a hostage, while Shizuko was fighting Kenji. Queen, I will assassinate you, with the other jewels and the guard dog by my side or not.

Sorry I'm in London and there's a lot of people and drama to be revealed in London, so sorry for slow updates.