Chap 15. The never ending terror

Konichiwa *bows* lets start.... Secret depression problems in school...
~~~~~~~
Previously (on pretty little liars), you and Dio had only a little bit of fun before letting sleep get the best of you.
~~~~~~~
Your PoV
I woke up and saw Dio hugging me tightly, I smiled and watched as he too awoke. We both took a shower, changed, and then we headed to breakfast. Trancy left, Shizuko asked to stay, but Alois denied, naturally, he doesn't trust Ciel. I heard a maniac like laugh. I looked around and saw a shadow, but it disappeared in that instant. "Just your imagination." A persuasive voice echoed through my head, my head began throbbing terribly. I ate quietly and quickly and left, I heard someone scream. When I looked, I saw a girl a little younger than me, she was laughing, next to an adult. It was a female adult, (AKA Sachiko and Yoshikazu) they smirked while their faces were shadowed. I checked again, seeing that their clothes were blood covered (Corpse Party hint hint)/drenched in blood. I could hear them laughing, then they disappeared. "We're coming." A voice said darkly. I lost consciousness shortly after that. I awoke in my room beside Dio who was just hugging me, when he saw that I was awake, he smiled a bright smile. Then, we heard a loud melodic doorbell ring throughout the hallway. Dio and I watched from our doorway, we saw...Aya and Maria. It wasn't a surprise but how'd they find us? I stared at Dio, he was just as perplexed as I was. I didn't know what Sebastian was going to do. I crossed my fingers.
I was begging for Sebastian to drive them away, he read my mind our something and told them to come back later. I couldnt believe I just saw my younger Yandere sister and a crazy ass lady who works for my mad father. Me and him never had any bond, mother made stay far away from him. I still kept away from father, when mother died I knew it had something to do with that crazy man that killed and injured the innocent. I watched as Sebastian gave us a scary death smile that he shows everyone, then left probably to Ciel's study. We were called down to his study as well, he looked at us very seriously. "The Queen wants us to kill Maria and Aya." He said emotionlessly, we were about to say something and discuss it when another melodic sound rang through the hallways, yet again. We saw Shizuko and Alois at the door, "Queen wants us to help." Alois said, Shizuko nodded. When they entered, Alois and Ciel had a glare off, Shizuko tapped Alois' shoulder, he sighed and nodded, apologizing for his rude behavior. We all sat down, Sebastian came in and served everyone some Earl Grey tea.

BRO I NEED TO TASTE EARL GREY TEA I REFUSE TO DIE WITHOUT TRYING IT.