Chap 16. My Madness Begins...

Whatever. *rolls eyes*
L: Cake? *holds up fork*
Shizuko: Yes please!
~~~~~~~~~
Previously, Aya and Maria have returned...
~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
With tiredness enveloping my eyes, I saw a silhouette, "(Y/n), your evil, just like your father... And your sister, like father, like daughter..." A voice from the past told me, those words pierced like a sword. I lowered my head, "(Y/n)..." Ciel said, I looked up, and saw everyone asleep and the night sky, cloudless and starless sky. I shut my eyes for a minute, only to open my eyes once more, to see even Ciel asleep. "Wow... Everyone must be tired." I whispered to myself before drifting off, but I couldn't sleep, that voice was a reminder of the terror that would arrive, but it didn't scare me, why, because...this is a day, I knew about from the beginning... I shut my eyes, and heard the silvery voice, the amazing voice, turn into a scary, dark, warning. I saw my friends, (a few friends names, or if your like me, who's a boss and has anime instead, put anime names.) It was a bore, I hate all this flashback shit, I shut my eyes, and cleared my thoughts of anything dealing with stress, but every time something peaceful came to mind, something stressful would always follow, I would think of Dio or something, and I would always see Aya, Maria, or the mysterious silhouette. I just shut my mind down, and just wondered, about one of your friends, (I'm sorry if anyone reads this and gets offended by whatever name I wrote) Misaki, she was a girl, with a very realistic mask, enough to fool many, even me. Misaki and we were friends, but then Misaki, wasn't who I  thought she was, she basically threw me into this drama, she told me that my family (No not your real family) was crazy, and that good things wouldn't come unless the correct action was taken, then she told me that she just wanted to aware me of it all, then disappeared...alongside her brother, who I never met, but she would just refer to him as her brother, she never even told me his name. I finally managed to sleep within my flashback of Misaki and Kenji (yes she's a girl), and Kenji had a sister, that I also never knew about, but, why am I going through this family shit? That'll be revealed soon...