Chap 9. Staying over?!

Konich my name is Shizu Dtk Dio and let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~
Previously, you and the others have grown four years older. You see Shizu, what happens?
~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
That was definitely Shizu! "Guys lets follow her!" I said, "I believe you, let's go." Dio said, then the others agreed leaving a confused Lizzy behind. I was tired of running after a while, we saw Shizu and her 'maid' into the Trancy Manor. We knocked, after talking to the scary creepy Claude we saw Shizu skipping in the hallway, She was happily skipping away, then she bumped into Alois, "Sorry your highness!" She said bowing. He smiled at her, "It's alright, just call me Alois." He said, "Thank you Alois!" She said hugging him tightly, I watched from behind, Shizu looked happy, she basically forgot us too. "Shizu?" We all said finally, she looked at us with bloody red orbs. "(Y/n)? Ciel? Max? Dio? What are you doing here? Claude, what happened? Why do you look pale?" She asked, "It's alright Shizu, they're here to take you back." Claude said,  "Oh, but I don't want to go back, they forgot about me, Max denied that I was his sister, Ciel forgot about me plus he had Elizabeth. (Y/n), I don't have any words to." Shizu said, "Shizu, if you don't want to go with them you don't have too." A lavender haired lady said. "Hannah-San! Oh my, I've grabbed to much attention, my apologies." She said, 'is she crazy? We didn't forget her, but she's right. I have no words, I also have no words'. I thought to myself as Dio kissed my cheek pulling me back into reality. "What's going on in here?" Alois said coming in with the triplets. Shizu shrunk basically as she hid behind Claude. "Too much attention." Shizu mumbled, "Shizu is heartbroken by Justin's fake words, Max and Ciel's betrayal. I think she can stay here with Shina-Chan, her maid, and me!" Alois declared, "Well, it seems it has began storming, we must stay here." Sebastian said, we all looked at him, "Claude-Chan, why are you so stoic to everyone but me and your master?" She asked sweetly, "I'll answer later." He responded, "Okay." She replied. We all got settled in rooms.

TO BE CONTINUED MY ASS! SHOULD SHIZU GO OR STAY? I ACTUALLY THINK SHE SHOULD STAY, Sorry.