CHAPTER 85: CHEATING BACK WITH MAGIC

Start from the beginning

She nodded her head. Suddenly we began to hear people talking in the hall.

"I want one!"

"Yeah me too!"

We pushed our eyebrows together as we got up from our seats and made our way into the hall. A big crowd surrounded someone.

"You let Melinda know that she has my vote!"

"Yeah me mines as well"

We heard.

PJ pushed people out of the way as I walked behind her. Once we made our way to the front we saw Austin sitting down at a table handing out smoothies.

"What do you think your doing?" PJ asked.

"Just handing out smoothies. Want one?" He asked with a smirk.

I looked down at the table to see that the cups had Melinda's face on it.

"I'll take one." I said as I raised a finger into the air.

She immediately shot her head towards me.

"So I could throw it away.." I added.

She rolled my eyes as she placed her eyes back on Austin. "You could do all you want but you won't win. These probably aren't all that good anyways." She picked one up and took a sip. Her eyes widened.

"Oh did I forget you mention that those are magic smoothies? They could taste like anything you want."

She angrily narrowed my eyes as she turned towards the crowd. "Move!" She angrily said causing everyone to immediately make a path for her. She began walking away.

I smiled as I picked up a smoothie and took a sip. "Yum Pizza."
========================================================================================
HJ P. O. V
I was walking Lily home from school.

"So i'm walking out of the break room and I see the little girl who always makes me give her tickets. She says 'hey snot rag give me 1,000 tickets.' Then I said. 'Guess what little demon. I got my old job back and I quit this one so ha.' Then she kicked me in the leg and ran away."

I said causing her to laugh. "That's hilarious." She said.

"You know all about my life and I barely know anything about you."

"There's not much." She responded. "I'm the youngest out of four brothers. My mother died when I three. Being the into girls my father and brothers taught me how to defend myself. My dad wasn't liking the New York life so we moved here." She explained as I nodded my head.

"Pretty boring. But hey at least your life isn't interesting either." She shrugged her shoulders.

I chuckled. "You have no idea." We stopped in front of her door.

"Well this is me." She said.

"I guess it is.." I awkwardly replied.

She closed her eyes and puckered out her lips as she leaned towards me. I kissed her.
========================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
Tamora and I were in my room dying her hair red.

"So we had to tell him that we want to do a stupid school play." I explained. "There. All done." I said with a smile.

She looked in my full body mirror. "I love it!"

"PJ! Parker!" Patience called from the living room.

Tamora and I made our way out the door to see PJ, Patience, and a boy standing in the living room.

"Woah Kat I love the hair." Patience said with a smile.

Tamora angrily rolled her eyes. "I'm not Kat." She said.

Patience bit her lip. "Sorry. Anyways PJ, Parker. This is my boyfriend Mick." She said causing our eyes to widen.

"Boyfriend?" PJ asked with a smile.

"Yup. It's nice to meet you both." Mick said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I have a few questions." I said.

"Parker-" Patience began to say.

"Just a few. Full name." I asked.

"Mick Lawrence."

"Age?"

"16."

"Occupation?"

"Okay that's enough." Patience said. "Mick is taking me to see a movie."

He pushed his eyebrows together. "I am?" He asked.

"Yeah. You are." She grabbed his hand and walked towards the front door.

"He's cute." PJ said.

"Yeah he kinda looks like Freddy from ICarly." Tamora said.

I sighed. "I've been keeping something from you guys." I said causing them both to push their eyebrows together.

"One night I went to the masked strangers hideout.. and I saw something."

"What did you see?" PJ asked with her eyebrows pushed together.

"It was a high school transfer paper.. with the initials M. L on it." I explained.

"And you think that stands for-" PJ began to say.

"Mick Lawrence." Tamora said shocked.