Nightmare?

Aaron's POV:
I started to walk out of the house, until I heard a thud. I looked behind me and saw Luna on the floor, unconscious. I picked her up, bridal, and ran to Zoey, as fast as I could.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
I wanted to get something to eat before I continued to collect resources, so I walked back into the village. I saw Aaron running with Luna in his arms...... I guess Luna is that important to him.... Argh! What am I thinking?! I need to see if I can help her!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Zoey's POV:
I heard banging on my door, and it wouldn't stop, even after I said I was coming. I opened the door and saw Aaron panting with Luna in his arms. I looked at him and quickly greeted him inside. After I showed him where he can lay Luna, I heard a knock on the door. I went to go get it and the new girl asked if she could see Luna, I think her name was Aphmau? Not too sure. I took her into the living room, also where I left Aaron. I had Aaron move Luna into my bedroom so she'd be more comfortable and it'd be easier to help her. After I got a grasp on the situation, I went in to try and use my magicks to awake her. Aphmau kept fiddling with her thumbs and moving around awkwardly while I talked to Aaron, but maybe that was just me.... Luna didn't regain her conscious, but I'm pretty sure she will by daylight.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Luna's POV:
Everything went black and then I saw a dim light, I went towards it and I saw it was a fairy-like creature. I followed it through the darkness until everything turned white. I was squinting as everything turned bright, almost instantaneously. I saw a silhouette of a person.... I couldn't really make out who, so I was getting closer, then everything started to spin around me. I felt so dizzy and I saw a big black shadow with red piercing eyes. I woke up and screamed, I had beads of sweat all over me. I heard running and saw Aaron dash through the door with his broadsword out. I was still panting, and he put his sword away, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and I didn't let go, I was so scared.
"Hey, what happened? Are you okay?", he asked, after noticing the fear trembling within me.
"It's.... Nothing...... Just a..... Nightmare.... I'm okay", I replied, and forced a smile trying to make him stop worrying about me.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
We're done with this part! Thank you guys so much for 30k reads! That's so crazy guys! Let's just see how Aphmau will react to all of this.... I guess? Anyways, see you guys in the next part, ba-baiiiiiiiiiiii!