Laurance?

Aphmau's POV:
"L-Laurance?", I whisper-yelled before coughing.
"Aphmau, are you okay?!", Aaron asked, with a worried look on his face.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just need some water", I answered with a soft smile to assure him that I was okay.
"Oh my Irene, good", Laurance mentioned as I was drinking my water.
"Also..... Ummmm..... Where in Irene's name am I?", I questioned Laurance.
"Oh...... You're in the hospital....", he mumbled while looking down.
"Why am I here?", I asked, highly confused.
"You....... You don't remember anything?", Aaron asked me, looking sad, as he stared into my eyes.
"I....... I don't remember why I'm here....... I also just need to know why happened......... I'm just..... Confused.......", I said, while heavily breathing....... It was getting harder for me to breathe..
"What are you confused about?", Aaron asked.
"My mind...... *inhales and exhales deeply* is playing tricks..... *inhales and exhales deeply* on me...", I replied, while continuing to breathe heavily.
"Aphmau, are you okay? Are you breathing fine?", Aaron asked with a concerned look on his face.
"I don't know..... It just *inhales and exhales deeply* suddenly got *inhales and exhales deeply* harder to *short breathes* harder to breathe.... *inhales and exhales deeply*", I managed to say, before I started to get lightheaded and nauseated.
I put my hand on Aaron's shoulder, trying to stop myself from feeling dizzy.
"Aph, you sure you're okay?", he questioned with a really concerned look, staring straight into my eyes.
"I think..... *short breathes* I just need to rest *inhales and exhales deeply*", I replied, feeling myself doze off and going to sleep.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aaron's POV:
"You think Aph's gonna be okay?", I asked Laurance, keeping my concerned look in my eyes.
"I hope so", he mentioned before Aphmau jolted up screaming at the top of her lungs.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
I open my eyes and I'm back with Aaron, but this time, I was on the couch and Aaron was sitting on the floor, right beside me.
"A-Aaron?", I asked seeing if he knew I had woken up.
"Aphmau! You woke up! I was so worried! You just suddenly passed out and then you were asleep for about 10 hours..... I was so worried!", he answered, as he pulled me closer and hugged me.
I hugged him back, but I felt dizzy again..... I didn't know what it was, I just ignored it and continued to hug Aaron. I felt a sharp pain and screamed. Everything went black again, but this time I woke up to see-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Annnnnd I'll see you guys in the next part! Thank you guys, so so much for 17k reads and 550 votes! It means so much to me, and I hope you guys will continue to support this FF, but until the next part, ba-baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!