Aphmau's boyfriend?

Aaron's POV:
"Oh, it was just one of my friends I had before I even met you....", I replied, as I looked at Aphmau's worried face.
"When did this all happen?", she asked, confused.
"I guess a lot can happen in a month....", I answered.
"A month?!", she said, in complete shock.
"Y-yeah...... You were out for a month...", I mentioned, as I felt my eyes starting to water.
"A-Aaron.... I'm so sorry I made you wait that long......", she replied, as she started to sob.
I went up to Aphmau, and hugged her. She sat up, against to back board, and she wept in my chest. I signaled my friend to go out of the room while Aphmau was still balling her eyes out. I felt so bad.... She missed so much of her life, and it's all because of HER! Aphmau started to calm down so I asked if she was okay.
"Aaron.... I'm so sorry I made you wait for me for so long.... I can't even imagine how hard it was for you to wait-", I interrupted her with a kiss, a passionate one.
I wanted to remind her how much I loved her and that I would wait as long as I have to, to be with her. One weird thing was that she didn't pull away....
"Y-you didn't pull away....", I mentioned.
"Why would I?", she answered, staring up into my eyes.
"Because..... You have a boyfriend....", I reminded her.
"W-who?", she whispered, not remembering who it was.
I felt so bad for her..... I can't believe she couldn't remember anything....
"You know what.... Don't tell me", she answered herself.
"Oh?", I asked, a little confused.
"I don't care if I had a boyfriend.........", she replied, looking down at her hands.
"Why?", I questioned, still confused.
"I.....", she said, as the door flung open.
"I love you, Aaron", she finished saying, my attention to Aphmau's boyfriend, who just walked in.
"Aphmau......", he said, about to cry.
"Hi -----
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Annnnnd we'll continue in the next part! Hope you guys enjoyed it! I also hope it wasn't too confusing.... Anyways, thank you guys so, so, much for 20k reads! That's more than I could ever had imagined! Also, I wanted to say that the winners for the context will be announced in the next part, so stay tuned! Until the next part, ba-baiiiiiiiii!