What's happening?!

Hey guys! Before you guys start reading this chapter, I wanted to let you guys know who won my character contest! Unfortunately, I only chose one, but I may have another contest of some-sort so keep your eyes peeled! Thanks for everyone who submitted a character! Congrats to @friskyfox04 with her character Lacie Heart! I will have her in the coming episodes, so stay tuned for that! Anyways, on with the story!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
"Hi Laurance!", I said, happy that I was able to tell Aaron in this world how I felt.
"A-Aphmau?", he replied, starting to cry.
"Wh-what's wrong?", I asked, not knowing what was happening.
"Aphmau....... Laurance is your boyfriend", Aaron notified me.
"Oh.......", I answered, feeling like a major jerk.
"Laurance........ I am, so, so sorry", I mentioned.
"Why Aphmau? I thought you loved me...... What happened to all the fond memories we had together? What about the time when you finally told me you loved me?", he said, his sadness slowly turning into anger.
"I-I'm, so sorry Laurance...... I....... I don't remember anything....", I replied, not knowing what to do.
Laurance turned full-on shadow night and pinned Aaron to the wall.
"No! Laurance, stop!", I yelled, but Laurance completely ignored me.
"IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE, AARON? I KNOW THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS FOR YOU AS SHE DID ME, BUT THIS IS GOING WAY TOO FAR!", he screamed at Aaron. (Poor Aaron-kun)
"Laurance! Please, stop this! Aaron did nothing!", I shouted, hoping he would listen to me this time.
"DID HE TELL TOU TO SAY THAT TOO?! CAN'T YOU SEE HE DID SOMETHING TO YOU?!", Laurance screamed, tightening his grip on Aaron.
"Laurance, stop! I swear, I didn't do anything to Aphmau! She said it out of her own will! I didn't force anything onto her! She genuinely doesn't remember! I even asked her if she knew who her boyfriend was, and she didn't know!", Aaron yelled as Laurance was making me cry.
"Can't you see what you've done? You've made Aphmau cry, and now you're in your shadow night form! Didn't you swear to Aphmau you weren't going to turn into your shadow night form, much less go against someone in it?!", Aaron reminded Laurence.
Laurance collapsed to the floor, and shrunk out of his shadow night form, sobbing. Aaron came over and hugged me. I cried into his chest..... I didn't know what was happening anymore. Everything went black again...... Where am I?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Annnnd we'll continue in the next part! Also, I will be adding in the winning character in the next part, so yeah! Just hope you guys keep your eyes peeled for the next part! Also, thank you guys so, so much for 20k reads! You guys are awesome! I hope to see you guys in the next part, until then, ba-baiiiiiiii!