Sorry...

Aphmau's POV:
"Katelyn...... I chose Aaron.....", I said with a smile on my face.
"So you finally decided to settle down", Katelyn stated.
"Yeah...... I love him....... I love him more than anything, and I just wanna spend time with him......", I told Katelyn, not knowing that Garroth and Laurance were eavesdropping.
"WH-WHAT?!", Garroth yelled in shock, popping out of the doorway.
"G-Garroth!", I said.
"What was that about Aphmau?!", Laurance questioned.
"Laurance too?!", I yelled, frightened for their reaction.
"Garroth, Laurance, you heard her", Katelyn told them.
"Y-yeah, but....... I didn't think she would be with Aaron", Garroth mentioned.
Laurance stomped out of the room and started to yell at Aaron. I hope everything is okay.
"Garroth, are you okay?", I asked.
"Yeah...... I just didn't think you would make your decision that quickly....", Garroth replied.
"I'm really sorry....", I responded.
"There's really no need for you to apologize, I even told you that if you were happier with someone else then, I'll be happy to just know that you're happy", Garroth mentioned.
"Thanks", I said, looking down at my toes.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aaron's POV:
(When Laurance is yelling at Aaron)
"AARONNNNNN!!!", Laurance yelled at me.
"Yeah?", I ask.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!", he continued to yell.
"What do you mean?", I questioned.
"YOU ASKED APHMAU OUT! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!", he screamed.
"She wasn't anyone's and she will never be", I assured him.
"WHT DO YOU MEAN SHE WILL NEVER BE?! SHE'S CLEARLY YOURS NOW!", he raged.
"She's not mine, I'm hers, and it will forever stay that way, unless she wants to be mine", I stated.
"YOU BETTER NOT-", he yelled,before Katelyn pulled at his ear and dragged him outside.
"Aaron!", Aphmau yelled, "Did Laurance do anything to you? I heard him yelling louder and louder."
"Yeah, I'm fine, he seemed raged though....", I mentioned.
"As long as you're okay", she said, hugging me.
"Aaron, you better take good care of her!", Garroth said.
"I will", I assured him.
"Good, cuz if you don't you won't get away with it!", Garroth jokingly threatened.
Katelyn walked back into the house, looking raged.
"Aaron", Katelyn said, with a stern look.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
And..... We'll continue in the next part! Thank you guys so, so much for 10k reads! Hopefully you guys will continue to support and read this fanfic! I might start another fanfic, and of course keeping this fanfic going as well, but I was wondering if you guys would like to see another "mau" fanfic, or a different ones like Travlyn, Travcinda, or maybe even Garrance! Those other fanfics will be put into one fanfic, each ship being anywhere from 1-10 parts! If you guys want to see this comment below which ship to start with!