Jealous much?

The picture above is what Luna looks like most of the time, except the jacket (aka cloak) is completely black, and she has a black mask, like Aaron's, but black instead of red, and sometimes she wears armor.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
"Yes! Of course! I don't mind at all", I replied, knowing I didn't have anything dangerous on me.
"Thank you Miss Aphmau", Luna thanked as I handed her my bag that held my belongings.
"Oh, the Miss isn't necessary! Just Aphmau will do!", I answered, hoping I could sound as bubbly as her.
"Alrighty! Aphmau, I just checked your bag and you don't have any dangerous items in it, so you're good to come in!", she replied, as bubbly as ever.
"Thank! Wait.... You didn't even open it, much less take my bag from my hand...", I mentioned, highly confused.
"Oh! I have magicks and I have trained myself to be able to use, to a certain degree, X-Ray vision", she answered, with a smile on her face.
While she led me into the village and to the Lord's house, we made casual conversation and I found out that the lord of this village was a boy named Levin and he had blonde hair and blue eyes. After I found out more about what the guards looked like we got to the Lord's house and Luna knocked on the door, and backed up, only to have the door swing open.
"Hi Luna!", a brown haired boy yelled as he pulled her into a hug, "and who's this?" He continued, motioning towards me. (Note that in this "dimension" Aphmau didn't exist and Levin and Malachi were found by Zoey, and Garroth and Laurance don't know of her yet, and Aaron came because of Luna, I will explain about Aaron in more detail later, but for now, on with the story!)
"Oh her? She's Aphmau! She just wanted to settle into our village", Luna answered while keeping her smile on her face... Man she's so smiley.
"Hi! As Luna said, I'm Aphmau, and I just wanted to see if Lord Levin was okay with me settling here", I added, trying to be as formal as I possibly could.
After he introduced himself as Malachi, he escorted me up the stairs, into a room with who he said, was Lord Levin. I introduced myself to him and explained why I came here. He told me that I was able to stay, but since there were no extra houses at the moment, I would stay in a treehouse where guests and some of the villagers would stay in. I didn't really mind so I just agreed and was escorted by Luna to the treehouse. As we were walking there, I caught a glimpse of Aaron? At least I think it's Aaron.... He was wearing a hood and looking down, but my gut feeling is that it's Aaron. I wonder who he likes in this dimension.... My thoughts were interrupted when i saw Luna hugging who I thought was Aaron and introducing him to me. She introduced him to me, and I already felt jealous..... What relationship did she have with him? No... I can't feel this way.... He didn't know me, so I can't help it...
"Hello~? Aphmau? You there?", I heard Luna call out to me, taking me out of my thoughts.
"Oh... Uhh yeah... Sorry!", I replied, forcing out a laugh.
"Okay, you ready to go see the treehouse?", she asked, anxiously waiting for my reply.
"Y-yeah, let's go!", I answered, snapping out of the trance Aaron had put me in.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thank you guys so, so much for all of the support you guys have shown so far! The reads are sky rocketing, I mean 27k, that's a lot! I'm sorry if you don't like the twist..... I just felt that if I didn't add the twist the book would just end, but I wanted to keep it continuing..... Sorry if you guys didn't like the change.... Anyways, hopefully I'll see you guys in the next part! Until then, ba-baiiiiiiiii!