Katelyn?!

Aphmau's POV:
"Good morning beautiful", Aaron greeted, after I yawned.
"Good morning Aaron", I said, with a smile.
I'm so glad I chose Aaron. He's already made me this happy! I could spend hours in his arms and never be tired of him!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Aaron's POV:
She's so beautiful and cute. I love her so much......
"I love you", I remind her.
*she smiles and hugs Aaron*
"I love you too Aaron", she replies.
*Vicious knocking*
"AARON!", someone yelled out.
"Coming", I yelled back.
"I'll be right back Aph", I whisper to her.
"Okay.....", she said, confused.
(To set it up, Aaron doesn't have a shirt on and he's in his shorts, his hair is a little messy, Aphmau's hair looks real g, cuz let's be real, she don't get no bed head, well in this world, and she's in an oversized tank top and changed into Aaron's shorts)
I opened the door and peered out, I saw an angry Katelyn along with Zane, Garroth, Laurance, and Travis.
"Hey", I greeted.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO APHMAU?!", Katelyn said, furiously.
"Wh-what?", I asked, confused as to why she's mad.
"Let me rephrase that for you, do you know where Aphmau is?", Garroth politely asked.
"Yeah", I replied.
"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS", Katelyn yelled.
"Katelyn, calm down!", Laurance said, raising his voice.
"She's upstairs", I answered.
"Wait, WHAT?!", Laurance and Garroth said in unison.
"I figured....", Zane muttered.
"What's wrong?", I asked Laurance and Garroth.
"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?! APHMAU WAS WITH YOU OVERNIGHT!", Garroth shouted.
"Woah..... Chill...... It's not like we did anything, she just stayed over for the night", I assured Garroth.
"I'M GOING IN!", Katelyn declared.
"Sure", I said.
I walked upstairs with Katelyn, to my room. I wonder why they're so upset. I hope Aphmau didn't say anything to upset them.
"Aphmau, why didn't you tell me that you were staying the night with Aaron?", Katelyn asked.
"Oh.... Sorry..... I kinda forgot.... He...hehe.....", Aphmau answered.
"I was so worried you know! Wait, did Aaron do anything to you? Are you okay?", Katelyn asked.
"I'm fine, but I need to tell you something", Aphmau assertively said.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hey guys! Thank you all so much for 11k reads! All your support is greatly appreciated and I hope you guys continue to support me! Welp, I gotta go now, so see you guys in the next part! Ba-baiiiiiiii!