Cuddles

Aphmau's POV:
I finish taking a shower, and I put on Aaron's clothes. They fit quite nicely actually. The pants are a little baggy and the tank top is a little long, but it'll work. I hope I won't get too cold at night.
"Aaron! It's your turn!", I called out.
"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!", he replied.
"I'll be in your bedroom okay?", I mentioned.
"Yeah, okay!", he answered.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aaron's POV:
I just finished taking a shower, and put on my clothes, a shirt and a pair of sweat pants. If I remember correctly, Aphmau has never seen me in a shirt...... That sounds a bit odd...... Whatever.
"Aphmau?", I whisper, as I slowly open the door to my bedroom, "Are you awake?".
I never heard an answer, so I guess she was sleeping. I looked on the bed, and Aphmau's shivering in the blanket. I guess Aphmau likes to be real warm at night. I get into bed, as she turns to me.
"Aaron?", she whispers, sleepily.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you", I said, quietly.
"No, I just ended up falling asleep, I wanted to wait for you, but I just got *she yawns* so tired", she replied.
"Oh.... Okay, are you going to go back to sleep?", I asked.
"If you're going to sleep, I will, but if not I'll be up", she answered.
"I thought we could watch some Fairytale", I suggested.
"Yeah, that would be nice", she said with a smile.
<time skip to after a few episodes of fairytale>
"Wanna go to sleep?", Aphmau asked.
"Sure", I said.
*she yawns* "Goodnight Aaron", she whispered.
"Goodnight Aph", I responded.
She's fast asleep....... She's so cute when she sleeps! I mean..... She's always cute, but she's still cute even when she's asleep! I wrapped my arm around her, and she shifted closer to me. We cuddled, Aphmau half asleep, until I fell asleep. What a cute, adorable, pretty, beautiful, awesome, and amazing girlfriend I have.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the support! I also enjoy reading all of your comments, so leave them below! Tell me what you think everyone's reaction will be! I'd love to know! Until the next part, Ba-baiiiiiii!