The Next Day

Aphmau's POV:
I wonder what I should have ready for when Aaron comes, should I get some snacks or maybe some drinks? I'll just get both ready!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Meanwhile=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aaron's POV:
Should I bring something over? I feel bad if I just went with nothing.... I'll just bring a gift to her or something...
<2 hour time skip>
I ended up getting Aphmau a sweater... I hope she likes it.... Anyways, it's time to go to her house, I don't want to keep her waiting!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aphmau's POV:
I wonder if Aaraon is going to come soon... Luckily, if I decide to tell him how I feel, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are out for today, but maybe not today...
*doorbell rings*
"Coming!", I answered.
"Hey", Aaron greeted.
"Hi! Come on in!", I replied.
"I got you something for having me over, here", Aaron handed me a brown paper bag with something wrapped in tissue paper.
"Thanks! You didn't have to, you know?", I replied.
"I know", he stated.
"So, what do you want to do?", I asked, excitedly.
"I don't know, maybe watch another movie?", he suggested.
"Sure!",I replied.
<time skip to after the movie>
"How was the movie?", I asked, nervously, hoping that he enjoyed the movie of my choice.
"It was okay, beats Frozen though", he teased.
"No! Frozen is the BEST!", I stated.
"You do you", he replied.
"Thanks...", I answered.
"I need to go soon, but maybe we can hang out again, sometime. Maybe actually go to the movie theater?", he suggested.
"Yea! That would be a lot of fun!", I replied, hoping that Garroth and Laurance won't be there when we go.
"I'll text you when I can go, once I get home, okay?", he asked.
"Yea! See you then!", I greeted out.
"Yea, talk to you later", he said, as he left.
Why didn't I try to tell him anything? Wait, did he find out that I had feelings for him? I hope not... Putting that thought aside, for now, I opened the gift that Aaron got me. It was a new sweater!
"EEEeeeEEEeEEeEeeEe!", I screamed, with joy.
"It's so Kawaii~desu!", I yelped as it was too Kawaii.
It was a sweater with different Neko Atsume (ねこあつめ) characters, such as Lady Meow Meow!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Meanwhile=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Aaron's POV:
<time skip to when Aaron leaves>
Ugh... What was I thinking? I thought I was supposed to tell her how I felt today... Well, I guess today wasn't THE day... I'll just have to wait a little longer.... Just a little more longer...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thanks for reading this part! Hopefully you're enjoying my FF so far! Please share it with your friends that ship Aarmau, or likes Mystreet! I would greatly appreciate that! Again, thanks for reading! I hope to see you in the next part!