| Ch. 77 |

*This picture gives me life lmfao*

Emilee's POV

"Babe what's wrong?" Justin asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I said smiling.

Then suddenly Maejor came out with his big ass camera.

"Time to reveal the gender!" He said excitedly.

"Not yet, not yet. The party just started." Justin laughed.

I then walked around and greeted everyone. It seemed like everyone was having a good time and I thought it was great. I knew that eventually is be revealing I'm pregnant so I gave the fans a hint.

@EmileeCamile loading...45% complete.

I started thinking a lot. I had to know what the gender of my baby was. I grabbed Maejor, the photographer and gathered everyone together.

"Hello, thank you everyone for coming." I said as Justin walked over to me and whispered,"Now?" I nodded and continued."I can't wait any longer. I'm super excited and I just have to know the gender of my baby. Maejor, the balloons?" I asked as the balloons rose above us. There was two balloons full with glitter and confetti. We had a long string so we could put it way above us. Maejor was going to shoot it with Khalil with a BB gun while Justin and I looked forward. We weren't a loud to look up it came down to us.

"Ready?" Khalil said and I was ready as ever. Justin help my hand. Maejor and Khalil got into position and before I knew it the balloons popped. Everything was I slow motion from here on out and then Justin picked me up kissing me. I was now crying of excitement. I couldn't believe it, but Justin did get his wish.

It's a girl.

Justin out me down as the confetti flew in the air with pink glitter all over both of us. I could see Pattie crying as well with the rest of us and one by one everyone hugged us.

"My baby girl, my baby girls." Justin said cupping my cheek. I saw that soon enough he started crying. We started laughing at how ugly we both looked.

"You look ugly." I joked.

"And you will always look beautiful." He said smiling.

We laughed and cheered as we walked around and then Maejor came up to me.

"You're going to be a great mother." He said hugging me. We stayed there for awhile as I was thankful for him. He's become a great part of my life and a good friend. He let go as Khalil gave me hug. "Congrats Em. You'll be great."

»»»

after the party

I didn't expect any gifts but they brought them anyways and Justin and I brought them insides. I took my heels off because my feet felt like they were going to swell up any moment now. I sat down and started opening them with Justin. Most of them were gift cards, and unisex clothes. Mainly green, yellow colored clothes. Someone gave us onesies and they were so cute. I adored onesies and it reminded me to go buy one.

Justin was looking at a book for a long time so I grabbed it and read it.

"What do you want to name her?" He asked and I stayed still.

"I'm not sure honestly. In my opinion we have plenty of time to think about it so I won't worry about that now." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I'm half asleep, and I don't want to give my daughter a name she'll hate the rest of her life." I laughed.

"Like Maejor?" Justin said and I started dying. It was the truth. Who comes up with such a name like that. I mean for crying out loud Kim named her kid North West. That had to be super ironic and weird but she was a cute toddler.

"Yes I don't want to name my kid right now." I said laughing my head on his shoulder as I yawned.

"Cmon." Justin said picking me up and taking me to our room. Yes it was officially our room because we were turning my room into the nursery and the other rooms into something else. Or were we?

"Justin." I said yawning again.

"Go to sleep babe." He said tucking me in.

"Can we move?" I asked as it caught him off guard.

"Move where?" He asked.

"Somewhere smaller." I asked and he looked at me weird.

"Why?" He asked considering it.

"Because we can literally lose our kid in this house. It's huge. The pool is huge. Just about a 4 bedroom house since I know you like your man cave." I joked and he didn't answer.

"Let's go look next week?" He asked.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"I'm not losing my baby girl." He joked.

"You're an idiot. What would you do without me." I joked.

"I'd be lost." He said softly and soon enough I heard his soft little snores.

"Goodnight Justin, goodnight baby girl." I said smiling and probably took the greatest nap of my life because I had work tomorrow morning.

A/N: Short chapter. I'm sorry. I'm gonna write on Monday. Work has me crazy and I'm super tired. I wanted to give you guys this chapter at least and I did pick the gender based off my other chapter. I remember putting how Justin wanted a girl and so I did. (:💖