| Ch. 22 |

Justin's POV

There was a concert that I was throwing for Valentine's which just so happened to be..Today!

I just finished my Calvin's and now I wanted to do something for the fans. It was a short concert that I had at 5:00 pm. Emilee and I had a busy schedule due to a busy day tomorrow. Tomorrow is the Grammy's and I'm very excited for all the nominations and my performance.

I am currently on my way to my small concert while Emilee went to go pick up my suit and her dress. Yes, I asked Emilee to be my date for the Grammy's. It was kind of my way of showing the world that this is my girl. It's not official yet, but it will be. She said she'd meet me at the end of the concert which is exactly what I wanted her to do. I was super excited.

Emilee's POV

I just finished picking up our outfits for tomorrow and I had to say I'm quite excited to see Justin in his suit. I was really digging it.

I was walking to the car and as I was approaching my car I got the chills. A guy dressed in casual clothing and in sunglasses walked by my and he stared at me the entire time. He didn't look away until I got inside my car.

I quickly grabbed my phone to call Justin but I stopped myself. I was okay, I was just overreacting. I'm safe, no one can hurt me. Kendall was abusive but he never went this far with sending out people. I was acting paranoid. Maybe that guy just recognized me because I hang out with Justin. Yeah, maybe that's it.

I shook the thought of anything bad that's in my head and headed home. I only went home to drop off his suit and my dress. I didn't want Justin to see my dress until it was actually time for me to come down.

Justin: Almost done, pls hurry gorgeous. (:

Emilee: On my way xo

Justin's POV

"Thank you guys, I'm gonna play one more song and then I have a surprise for a special someone who should be arriving soon."

I played OLLG and all the fans got crazy waiting for scooter or anyone to just pick one of them but I wasn't choosing anyone this time.

I noticed a gorgeous smile in the crowd and I knew this was it.

"Emilee can you come up on stage?" I asked with my hand out for her as the fans screamed.

They handed her a mic as she hesitated to come onstage looking confused.

"Wha-what's going on?" She asked laughing.

I grabbed the ONE rose that I had on the side for her and said,"Will you be my Valentine?"

I swore her eyes shot out and she probably thought I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend which I did, but I was having doubts. Not about us, about me leaving.  I didn't want to hurt her.

"Uhh.." She started and I gave her a look like cmon, she was playing with me.

"Of course Justin, I'll be you're Valentine

"Of course Justin, I'll be you're Valentine." She said as I picked her up, spinning her around as my fans went crazy.

I pulled my phone out to save this moment and I held her by her waist planting a kiss on her cheek as she gave everyone one of the biggest smiles ever.

She was smiling like crazy and it made me happy to know I was the smile behind her face.

I looked at the crowd and smiled saying,"Thank you, Love you guys, Happy Valentine's Day

I looked at the crowd and smiled saying,"Thank you, Love you guys, Happy Valentine's Day."

A/N: just letting you know rn that this is by far thee shortest chapter I've ever written

A/N: just letting you know rn that this is by far thee shortest chapter I've ever written. I just wanted to give you guys something. I have a lot planned but I will be busy for the next month so as of now I'll update 1-2 LONG chapters per week. (: then I'll go back to like 5 chapters a week (: