| Ch. 76 |

Justin's POV

"Scooter you know I have to get back to Em." I said hopelessly.

"Okay well Justin you'll make it back in time. Don't worry. Remember I gotta be there too. You just finished your tour. Stop stressing and take a moment to feel proud of yourself." He said and I did. I took a moment as I started smiling at how I achieved what I've achieved.

"Now send Emilee some flowers with an apology and get your butt ready for that interview. We leave tonight." He said patting my back.

I did what he told me to and sent Emilee a text.

J: Sorry, gonna be home tomorrow morning. I love you.

E: WHAT THE FUCK

J: I'm sorry babe

E: Ugh, but what about my ultra sound! It's in 2 hours. You're suppose to be on a plane right now!

J: last minute interview, I'm sorry.

E: you better show up to the party or I promise you that... You finish the sentence.

J: no no no need for that!

E: love you (;

J: hormones..

E:Watch it!

J: I'm sorry my gorgeous and beautiful darling. I'll see you soon baby momma (;

////

Emilee's POV

Justin is something else. He sent me flowers at 8:00 am this morning because of a simple reason. He's a day late, what a dumbass. Yes two weeks later and I already had the ultra sound.

In his words it was Scooter's fault but he knew damn well he was suppose to be here yesterday. In a way I'm mad, but then again I'm really not. The hormones are just kicking in and it's super annoying.

So anyways Justin took a last minute interview and I'm quite proud. He finished his tour and that's a huge achievement. He's been touring since March so go figure. That's my man. I'm so proud of him and all his achievements. But his booty should still be here.

Maejor and Khalil even made it back for crying out loud. I had them with me in the room and as soon as the doctor handed them the pictures they booked it. And by that I mean they ran away with the gender of my kid.

Not to mention we changed the place of it. We rented a small venue. Somewhere private because I do have a baby bump, but it's not huge. I'm 4 months pregnant, still not enough for my baby to make me grow like a watermelon. It would be worth it though. Oh man I hated calling it and IT. I couldn't wait to say my baby girl or my baby boy. Personally I kept getting asked what I wanted and I truthfully said,"I don't know." I would smile as I talked to Justin's family or crew talking about it every time. They would ask me what I thought and I really didn't know. It was hard to tell there were many myths on the way my stomach would form was the way I could tell but I didn't try it. Like I said I wanted it to be a surprise. I knew Justin wanted a little girl though.

Now I would have to sit here like a dumb ass, not really, but seriously just waiting here until Justin got back here. The party starts soon only because Justin kept bugging for today to be the day of the baby shower. So when he's a day late, I actually mean he's late and I'm kind of freaking out.

In the meantime, here's my outfit.

"Babe?" Justin screamed out and I ran to him and do our usual

"Babe?" Justin screamed out and I ran to him and do our usual. I jumped on top of him as he spun me around.

"You made it!" I said smiling. I pecked him on the lips as he said,"Of course I am. Now let's go. The party starts in an hour and it takes us 30 minutes just to get there." He said laughing. He then picked me up bridal style and literally plopped me into his Ferrari.

"Dammit Justin! Why this car! You better drive slow and cause no attention." I said with my arms crossed.

Sike! He didn't do what I said and rushed his way over there. We didn't catch any paparazzi's attention. Just posted a tweet about hanging out with me at home and I posted a picture of us in Malibu. It obviously wasn't true but it did bring the attention over there. I didn't exactly tell them where, but it was obvious where I was and just tweeted saying accidentally posted the location, please don't follow us ):

The moment we got there, we entered to what I wanted.

I wanted everyone to walk in with what they guessed I was having

I wanted everyone to walk in with what they guessed I was having. Maejor and Khalil weren't aloud to get the same color because then it spoiled it, therefore one got a blue one and the other got a pink one.

I saw everyone there and immediately was overwhelmed by all of it. It didn't feel so real that I was 4 months pregnant yet. 5 months to go, but it would go by really fast.

Okay no, I was more overwhelmed because of one reason, family. Literally everyone that was here wasn't connected to me. Or I didn't meet them on my own. I met them through Justin or it was his family and it truly upset me. How fucked up my life was just breaks me that I'm at the point where I have no one. My moms dying and I didn't even tell her. I didn't even tell my dad.

Before I decided to start crying I shook myself into place. That I was thankful for the people here. Thankful for all of them even if we weren't blood related. This was my family. Justin is my family. My baby is my family, and that's all I needed.

I held my stomach even through there wasn't much to hold and I whispered,"I promise I won't do you wrong, you'll live a happy life."

A/n: You all have until Sunday to keep voting on my next story. I believe it's on Ch. 71 (:

Will update Friday through the rest of the weekend. Can't guarantee that I'll update tomorrow but I'll try! (: