| Ch. 68 |

Justin's POV

"Alright take 5 and we'll call in whoever got the spot. Remember all of you guys did amazing. There were nearly 400 of you guys and that's amazing. Amazing job everyone!" I said as they all clapped. Everyone left, picking up their bags, and had anxious looks on their faces. Some wanted it more than others and I could see that.

"I've already made up my mind." I said to Scooter and Maejor.

"Well who's it going to be?" They asked.

"Number 351, Jamie Cavera." I said and they looked at each other agreeing.

"I liked her, let's do it. " They said and we called her in. Maejor came back with her and I shook my head as I saw him totally check her out.

"Pig." I mumbled and he pushed me nearly off the chair.

"She's hot, shut up." He said and I sat up.

"Pack your bags Jamie, you're coming on tour with me! Welcome to the crew and congrats." I said as she looked at me extremely happy. I stood up to hug her and she did. Well she gave me a big bear hug.

"We leave in 3 hours so get everything ready and we'll meet you at the airport in LAX. Don't be late or you're replaced." Scooter said standing up and leaving.

"I promise I won't. Thank you so much." She said and nearly ran out the door. Everyone left and it was just Maejor and I.

"I'm gonna hit that." Maejor said and I shook my head laughing. I patted his back and stood up.

"As long as I'm not around then I don't care." I said.

Emilee's POV

So I ended up texting the guy. His name is Ethan and I guess he's my friend now. He's actually really funny and it's not like he's staying in L.A forever. He said he had business work to do. He's apparently on a tour as well. I asked him which one but he wouldn't tell me unless I guessed. Plus I wouldn't tell him what your I was on. I don't know how he didn't guess it though. Purpose Tour? Bieber's girlfriend? Hello?

I parked my car and went straight into the Staples Center hoping Justin was still there because by the looks of it, he was done. The parking lot was full of crying dancers or pissed off dancers. I knew they wanted it and I could see why they acted the way they did but geez.

"Auditions are over." Some brunette bitch said.

"Okay so?" I said giving attitude back.

"I got the part." She said smirking.

"I'm going to see my boyfriend." I said smiling as I crossed my hands and her mood switched.

"See you on tour Emilee.." She said in embarrassment and nearly ran out.

Immediately as I entered I saw Justin. I crashed into him as I hugged him with his arms around my waist. He held me tightly and said,"Aww baby girl I was just leaving."

I gave him a look and said,"Well I can drive you wherever. Not like I have anything better to do." He smiled and then pressed like lips on mine.

"To LAX, my lady." He said walking hand in hand with me outside. We could see all the dancers just stare at us. They thankfully didn't hoard him or me and we got to my car quickly. As I got in my car I saw the dancer who gave me attitude and her smile faded.

"I'll see you soon, bitch." I said and her mouth dropped.

Justin looked at me like I was crazy. I pulled out of the parking lot and I guess he was processing what was going on. I just laughed until he finally spoke.

"You know my new dancer?" He said confused.

"Don't like her." I said.

"How? Why?" He asked looking at me.

"Ran into her in the parking lot and lemme tell you, she's cocky." I said and he frowned.

"But she was the best.." Justin whined.

"Don't like her." I said making a face.

"Em, I can't replace her now." Justin said.

"Well.. She better keep her hands to herself." I said and Justin laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Cause Selena's song, Hands to Myself.. No? No? Bad joke. Sorry. Oh snap that's my song. Sorry." Justin said trying to stop.

I smacked his chest as he continued laughing but said,"I'm telling you now, her hands go on my chest, I kind of like yike it with her, and I have to hold her while we do this signature move." And I knew exactly what that meant and my eyes went wide.

"Siri, text MaeWhore!"

"What do you want it to say?"

"Make sure Justin and new bitch don't try some shit. Especially her."

"Do you want to send to MaeWhore?"

"Yes."

"Message sent."

And Justin just looked at me.

"Don't test me Bieber." I said and he laughed.

"I love you." He said.

"No. I'm mad at you now." I said.

"Babe seriously, I do. You're so cute when you're jealous." He said.

"Ew. It's my worst quality. I hate it." I said as I finally pulled into LAX.

"I'll see you soon. Promise." He said pecking my cheek. I pulled to the side and parked as I kissed him goodbye. We parted and I ended up looking sadder than I thought.

"It'll be okay Em." He said reassuring me and I knew exactly what he meant. I smiled as he wiped my tear and then he pecked my lips one last time.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you more." He said.

"Love you mostest." I said and he walked with Scooter to his private jet. I waved hello to him and there left my baby boy for the next few weeks.