| Ch 16 |

Emilee's POV

Today's the day that Justin has been waiting for. The Ellen show. Justin absolutely loves doing interviews with her so he gets excited to do them.

"Justin hurry up before your late." I screamed.

"I'm early what are you tal..king about." Justin said slowly as he noticed the breakfast I made for him.

"What's this for?" He asked confused while I made him a plate of food.

"Umm nothing? Sometimes I like to cook and some days I like to go out?" I said.

"Well.. THANK YOU! Cause damn you cook good. You should cook more often." He said in between eating.

I smiled and nodded while I left to go finish getting ready. I applied light make-up. No contour. I don't contour. Only for special occasions. I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and stopped. I just looked at myself and didn't feel confident enough. I didn't feel beautiful enough.

I sighed and just let it go grabbing my phone and heading downstairs to see Justin ready to go.

He gave me a weird look as if something was wrong with my face and I just walked out ignoring it. I got in the car and he just sat there.

"Are you gonna go? You're gonna be late." I said softly.

"What happened right now? You're kinda down." He said.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I just..I feel like I'm in for something I won't expect." I said and then he started the car. He looked at me and held my hand and said,"I gotchu beautiful."

And for the weird reason, it's like he knew exactly what to say and I just sat back in my seat until we got there.

Justin didn't let go of my hand until we got inside. All his fans saw and screamed and said many things. Some rude comments and some nice ones. I was shocked because I was about to let go of his hand and then he said,"Don't be afraid."

I mean me being me I was fucking going crazy. Why did he not want me to let go? Didn't he know the media was going to get on this?
This boy was driving me insane and it wasn't even the bad insane, it was the good insane if that even possible.

We walked back stage and right away I saw the one and only Ellen.

"Oh my gosh who's this Justin?" Ellen said.

"She's my best friend. I brought her here with me if you don't mind." Justin asked.

I smiled not knowing what to say and then Ellen said,"Oh of course. We have another guest here today so don't freak out if you see them back stage okay sweetie?"

I smile and nodded,"Thank you for that note and letting me hang back stage."

"She's adorable Justin." Ellen said and they both walked somewhere to what I would think he would enter before the show started.

I sort of just walked around for a little bit with my backstage pass. I heard someone say,"Get ready for BTR right after."

It didn't matter because I didn't even know what that mean I just kept hearing it therefore I was like uhh who the hell is BTR.

Forgetting everything that I heard, I walked to this backstage lounge and watched Justin during this interview even though for Justin it was more like a conversation with Ellen Degeneres.