| Ch. 37 |

A/N: don't get too used to Hailee.. (; and seriously I'm loving the comments. They make me smile and laugh lol, you know who you are..(: I don't know if you guys like theses shout outs but I like them to show that I do see what you guys do and I appreciate it. Thanks Justintwerkin

Justin's POV

Not gonna lie, I'm happy with how the show went, but I'm not happy with Hailee being here. It's like Selena, it's just bad for me. They're bad for me. They bring nothing but bad luck to me. Don't get me wrong, Hailee is a good friend of mine. She just doesn't want to be friends with me. She has always wanted more than that and I just hope it didn't interfere with my relationship. I love Em and there's nothing anyone can do to stop that.

"Good morning baby girl." I said to Em's eyes fluttering open. She immediately shuts them and smiles as she keeps her head resting on my bare chest.

"Morning." She says still smiling.

"I'm free today and tomorrow we're just traveling so tell me, what does m'lady wanna do today?" I asked playing with her hair.

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you babe.." She mumbled and I could tell she was still tired. I continued to play with her hair when I noticed she had fallen asleep again. I smiled at her, kissed her forehead and slowly got out of bed. I walked out of the room quietly an see Hailee sitting in the booth on her phone.

"Morning sunshine." Hailee said smiling.

I waved and tried my best to be positive about her being here even though I didn't want her here.

"So you're just gonna ignore me Bieber?" She asked getting up.

"Hailee, I didn't even invite you. So please let's make this next 1-2 weeks a peaceful trip." I asked. "And seriously, if you're going to be a friend to Em, at least be a real friend."

"Okay geez. We may not be a thing anymore, but you don't have to be an ass." She said starting to walk out but I stopped her and said,"I mean it Hails, you know why I'm saying what I'm saying." Then she walked out and out came Emilee.

She yawned and then came to just hold me. I smiled because I could tell she was still extremely tired. "Why'd you get up babe?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I missed you." She said in a very sleepy tone with her eyes closed.

"Well..wake up!" I said starting to tickle her so she jumped on top of me and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"So you'd stop tickling me damn." She said laughing and then going to the bathroom which I supposed was to get ready for the day.

I quickly ate something and then got ready too. As soon as Emilee got out of the shower, I hopped in.

Emilee's POV

I changed into a comfy pair of ripped jeans and a plain white t-shirt with Nike's. I had a jacket to put on over this but I didn't need it now. Maybe later. I head my phone buzz and when I went to go get it, I realized it wasn't mine. It was Justin's.

Hailee: It may be for publicity, but my feelings aren't.

I usually don't look at Justin's phone like that because I trust him, but what did Hailee mean? I'm kidding I know what she means. It's obvious they had something at one point but I didn't know what the pictures meant. I asked Justin to show me a picture of Hailee and he did. He showed me many. I thought they were a great set of best friends and in a way I felt bad. I felt like I totally took Justin away from her. Is she out to get me too?

"Hey babe, whatcha thinking about?" He said wrapping his arms around my stomach.

I looked to the side of me to see that he was only wearing a towel over his well you know.

"Justin put on some clothes." I said laughing but then he pinned me to the wall and whispered in my ear,"Make me?"

I pushed him away and said,"Stop playing." I couldn't help but laugh. He reaches for his phone and I notice him just freeze. His mile fades and he looks irritated.

I acted like I didn't notice as I laid down on the bed and went on my phone. I posted a picture of us on Twitter and wrote #OurWimp ❤️
And then I tagged him. I see him look at me but I kept my gaze on my phone still smiling. He climbs on top of me causing me to laugh and then he says,"Oh you think it's funny huh?" He then starts kissing me. It was a hungry kiss. Like couldn't wait to kiss me. I obviously kissed back. I turned him around so that way he was on his back. Keep in mind he's still in a towel. He looked at me surprised and I said,"I can be in control too." And kissed him. His hands were wrapped around my waist and then we heard a knock on the door. I pull away but then he pulls me back into the kiss.

"Just..ignore..it.." He said and then we heard more knocking. I rolled my eyes and got off from being on top of him went to go fix my hair. I quickly straightened it as Justin got himself ready.

Once everyone was ready we all headed out to just explore Seattle. Justin, some of the crew, Hailee and I went to just walk around.

I was holding Justin's hand as talked with Hailee.

"So how's modeling?" I asked her.

"It's great, all the traveling is crazy sometimes. I'm just glad they finally gave me a break." She said laughing.

Everyone continued on with our conversations until Paparazzi's showed up. Not many. Just a few.

"Hailee over here! Oh Emilee over here!"

"Justin's got his main hoe and side hoe, who's the side Justin?"they said and I could feel Justin's hand crush mine and he held my hand. I knew he hadn't noticed but my hand was hurting. I just couldn't have a reaction towards it or they'd make some story out of him.

"Hailee why are you really here?"

"Hailee why'd you post that picture of you and Justin kissing?"

"Is Justin cheating Emilee?"

"Justin do you take turns with these two?"

"Emilee back away from the real couple. Jailee!"

I heard them saw and as soon as we finally entered what seemed to be a museum, I pushed Justin's hand away once I knew we were in the clear of pictures being taken of us.

"What's wrong Em?" He looked concerned because I literally forced the fuck out of his hand to get away from me.

"You were holding my hand too tight." I said noticing that a bruise would form there later. I shrugged it off because I didn't care, it just hurt at the moment.

"Em, I'm so sorry." He said holding my hand and examining it.

"Justin I'm not even worried about it. It's okay." I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Hold long was I hurting you?" He said pulling me into a hug.

"As soon as they got there.." I said.

"Emilee! What the hell?! That was almost 5 mins of me holding your hand like that?! Why didn't you let go?!" He said looking me in the eye.

"Because they just want reactions from you. I know you're better than that, but I knew they were getting to you. Imagine if I would of let go of your hand for forcefully in front of them. Then I would hold my hand and make up some lie." I said laughing.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I love you." Justin said holding me. I knew he was still concerned.

Now one thing did roam my mind. What picture did Hailee post of them kissing?