| Ch. 69 |

Justin's POV

"Babe chill!" I said over the phone.

"Maejor sent me this damn video, what the fuck!" She said smiling mad at the end.

"Well I don't know but IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" I said getting louder so he could hear me.

"You have rehearsal with her right now don't you." She said squinting her eyes.

I nodded my head yes and she ended the call. "Bye, call me when your done with your little hoe."

"Emi–." I then got really frustrated because Emilee didn't like her because she's cocky. It's not like she has a thing for him.

J: You're overreacting.

E: This is going on Twitter, never tell a girl she's overreacting or she'll chop your dick off

J: oh god no.. jerry..

E: dead ass jerry

"Maejor I'm going to kill you because she's going to kill me!" I said punching him.

"I mean bro, cmon. You were all into it. You even grabbed her ass." Maejor said laughing. "Shit, something I wish I could do."

"I didn't! I was just doing the choreography as needed." I whined.

"Bro you got it bad. That's some major comedy right there. You and Emilee should make a reality show on you two." Maejor joked.

"And call it what?" I asked.

"Whipped." He said and I punched him.

"Fuck you, when's Khalil coming?" I asked.

"Later tonight." He said.

E: Tell the hoe I said hi

J: not even with her

E: then tell my whore was good?

J: Emilee I will fly to L.A to prove a point, I swear Im not with her!

E: Dumb fuck I literally mean my whore. Maejor dumbass.

J: love you..

E: This long distance relationship makes me even more angry with you and I'm never like this smh

J: Trueeee

E: Don't agree with me, call me princess (:

J: Are you bipolar now?!

E: Yes daddy (;

"Emilee Camille Lockwood! Don't do this shit to me when we're miles away!" I said in the phone as I started getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry Daddy.." She said sexually.

"Dammit Emilee. I have to go because you're going to do something to me." I said feeling a boner come along.

"You can do whatever you want to me, daddy." She said. "Oh my gosh Justin I swear to god if you're hard as fuck because of that, then you're gross!" She said laughing into the phone. Thankfully she couldn't see me because I was red.

"That's so fucking gross, I love you babe. I gotta go." She said and I said the same as we hung up.

I shook my head as I thought how this girl managed to get me semi hard. It's like I'm barely hard but I'm sexually frustrated. This sucks ass.

"Alright Justin, time for rehearsals. A lot needs to get done if we're gonna have her ready in 3 days." Scooter said reminding me.

I walked into the other room and saw her warming up I guess. I didn't care. Not in a rude way, but I just had these nasty thoughts in my head about Emilee and I couldn't shake it off. That was until Ethan showed up.

"Aye bro, I got your call. I came straight from L.A. Ester I at a friends house. I know you wanted me to go to corporate about JustMojis. I'll edit it as soon as I can. There's only a few problems." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks bro. You're a real one coming all this way to get the documents. You're a life saver. Thanks again." I said tweeting how fans could see my new hair if they download the app. I was going to post a picture later either way but now they would just have to wait.

E: You really bleached your hair again?

J: Aren't you working?

E: Training dumb ass

J: you're mean

Emilee obviously got the app by the looks of it. Remembering our times are completely different. As I end my days she's halfway through her days. I'm happy she has something to do over there, but having a girlfriend work at the sexiest Bra, Underwear, and lingerie store was a turn on. Plus I was hoping she got the box of lingerie I ordered for her this morning or else that was just sitting outside and if paparazzi's found it well, they would know that both of us have done it. I don't care, but I do because my fans could get a little too dirty. Yes, I've read some of their smut and sometimes I think, I would never say or do that. Then again some of it I would say or do. Smut is just creepy to me because either it's true or it's too dirty.

Anyways, I got down to business. Rehearsals.

"Alright Jamie, show up what you got. The sooner you learn. The better." Scooter said.

"I'm ready for tonight." She said and my eyes went wide.

"Can't be." I said.

"I've been practicing but I'll wait I suppose." She said innocently.

"No, don't listen to him. Let's see what you got." Scooter says and the routine starts as I dance with her and sure enough she knew how to do everything. I was shocked myself how she could learn something so fast. It was nearly impossible.

Scooter called me over and whispered,"Do you think she's ready?" And I took a second but nodded my head.

"Alright, let's get ready for tonight. Jamie, this is opening night for you. Good luck." He said giving her a look and her eyes just went wide as she was excited. I saw Ethan walk in and I snap chatted them.

"Look at my two hard working dancers and assistant!" I said. "Great job! Hope to see ya'll tonight!"

"Who's ya'll?" Ethan said.

"Ohh yeah.. My snap chat is on private.. Oh well." I said and left to get ready. Then I got a phone call.

"Ethan works for you!?" She said screaming into the phone. I looked at him and said,"Yeah why?"

"I know him." She said and I looked at him,"Hold up Em, Yo Ethan!"

"What up man?" He asked.

"You know my girlfriend Emilee?" I asked and his eyes went wide. What the hell. I smell something fishy going on here.

"That's you're Emilee!?" He said eyes wide. What did he mean my Emilee?

A/N: So sorry it's short. I'll update Friday. I'll try tomorrow but I doubt it. I need to finish editing my book so I can start editing my other book. (: Thanks for all the support! (: