| Ch. 20 |

Emilee's POV

I woke up feeling a bit better. I'm not one to mop around about how sad I am but like I said under these circumstances my depression just take over. There was only one way to get myself up now or else I wasn't getting up all day. It was probably 2pm in the afternoon and yes I'm barely waking up.

Justin still had his arms around my waist. I pushed his arms to the side as I got out of his grip. I didn't want to wake him up because I knew he stood up all night to.. to protect me. I grabbed my outfit and a towel because I can't walk naked into my room with Justin in here.

I took one last look at Justin and smiled. He looked adorably tired.

I got in the shower and I stayed in there for a good 10-15 minutes. For a majority I just blanked out while the water ran down my body. I started to cry. I turned the water off and got out with tears still streaming my face. I wrapped the towel around my body and wiped the mirror from all the mist from the hot shower that I had just taken. I looked at myself in the mirror and I could see the darkness in my eyes. The darkness in the bags under my eyes. I lacked that spark that I had. I lacked happiness.

I wiped the tears from my face and quickly got ready. I didn't feel like dressing nice today. I let my hair just dry and I left it natural. Applied light make up and got out the shower to Justin watching Tv.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Good morning." I said sitting next to him.

"Hey beautiful." He said sitting up next to me.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked.

"Justin it's almost 3pm." I said laughing he looked at me super shocked and then mouthed Wow.

I laughed and got up as he said,"You look gorgeous, where are you going?" He asked me and I tilted me head with my hand on my hips.

"I literally grabbed the first thing out of my closet, I do not. Don't exaggerate." I replied laughing as my smile faded.

Justin noticed and he got up coming to come comfort me but I stopped him.

"I feel like cooking something today so I was gonna head to the market, do you-do you wanna come or are you busy today." I asked.

"Of course I'll be down in a second, I am busy tomorrow though." He said leaving a little kiss on my cheek and then headed to his room to get ready.

I walked downstairs and grabbed the keys to the hummer and warmed up the car. In a matter of moments I see Justin with his arms raised up getting on the passenger side.

"Uh uh I'm driving." Justin giggled.

"H-e double hockey stick no. I'm driving today." I said laughing.

He looked at me and then said,"Well okay. Fine then ma lady." He said trying tot be funny.

I started driving to the nearest market and Justin started acting silly as music played from the radio.