| Ch. 12 |

Emilee's POV

Today was my last day here in my hometown. A place that's been the same until this boy who got famous came back and is now taking me to his whole new world in Los Angeles.

I honestly felt like laying in bed all day, but if I did then I probably wouldn't leave like ever. I finished putting all my stuff in this truck last night that's getting sent straight to L.A. I know what you're thinking right now though. What house or place did you guys get? When did you get it? Well Justin and I looked online and found a few places but finally came to a decision 2 days ago what place to get.

I grabbed my bag knowing I wasn't coming back here and I left the note for my parents on the counter. I never told them because it wouldn't matter so I just left the note. I took one last look and then I shut the door.

I planned on spending about an hour at Pattie's place. She was throwing a little good bye party for us and I wasn't in the mood but for some reason I'm never in the mood for the things because I don't have goodbyes to say to besides Pattie, but in general Justin's family.

Justin: We only planned on staying for an hour right?

Em: yes sorry I'll be there soon

Justin: it's okay I'll be here waiting (:

Em: be there in like 3 mins

Remember guys, my place is only about a few blocks from mine so if I wanted to I could walk.

I entered the house and was immediately grabbed on by Jazzy, Justin's little sister.

"Don't leave me.." She said in her innocent little voice.

"I'm sorry Jazmyn, I'll come and visit I promise." I said picking her up.

"I'm gonna miss you, and the bakery because that other guy is MEAN!" She said with a pouty face.

"Behave Jazzy, and you're a big girl remember. No more pouty faces. Promise?" I said setting her down.

She brought her pinkie out and said,"Promise." Then hugged me like it was the last moment on earth. I hugged her back to see Pattie coming my way.

"Ohh I always considered you the daughter I've always wanted, take care of him for me will you? I'm gonna miss you sweetie." She said giving me a big hug and I swear I felt myself tear up but I didn't care one bit.

Pattie always made me feel loved and I felt bad because I literally showed up the last few minutes just to say goodbye.

I hugged just about everyone goodbye and Jaxon was in his own world for a majority of the time and I just had to say how thankful I was for the family I never had.

I saw Justin walk in the room and he said,"Alright we're leaving now. Our flight is in an hour. Bye Paps, bye mama! Bye you little turds." He stated to his family.

We both have them one last smile and walked out of there.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"This isn't a movie Bieber, of course I'm ready. Let's go." I said and we hopped into his car.

~At The Airport~

Everything was in Los Angeles already so technically all we had was my bag Justin's coat.

We quickly went through all the security and go on the plane. We sat in our seats and sighed.

"Thanks for going to Los Angeles with me. I wouldn't want anyone else to come with me." Justin said smiling.

Justin's POV

When I said that I meant it. This girl got me crazy. I want her to be mine, but I'm not gonna rush anything. She's worth the wait. I'm not crazy for Em, but I was. She's just absolutely adorable and I loved how I could be myself around her. And I mean completely myself.

"When's your tour starting?" Em asked.

"Umm I'd say 2-3 weeks." I said and her eyes got wide.

"Well looks like I may be alone for quite some time." She said looking down but I lifted her head up and said," Hey I was going to tell you this later, but your welcomed on the whole tour."

She looked shocked, but responded with,"Umm I'll come and visit and then maybe I'll go on tour with you the last few months."

"Sounds like a plan." I said and then she rested her head on my shoulder as the plane took off.

"Before you fall asleep I have a question, who's Kendall?" I asked and I swore she sat right up and looked as pale as could be. She's very tan so I didn't know she could even look pale. Why was the name Kendall so frightening to her.

"Em.." I asked and she was super still. She didn't say a single word. She looked hurt, but I didn't understand why.

"Wh-why?" She asked.

"Because I found this locked that's engraved Kendall and Em." I asked pulling it out.

"Justin where did you um g-g-get this?" She stuttered.

"Em are you okay?" I asked.

"Where'd you ge—." I interrupted her and said,"The guy at the bakery. I grabbed some stuff for the party and this guy named Cody said to give it to you, to remember something."

And with that she took the locked from me and as a flight attendant passed by with a cart, she threw the necklace in the trash can and the lady continued to walk pass by.

"Em I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay, I just want to sleep this off." She said and I knew that she pretended to doze off but I truly felt bad right now. Who's Kendall?