| Ch. 23 |

Justin's POV

It's finally one of thee most important days for me considering I could be winning my first Grammy. I'm super excited but I'm more even excited to do this with my fans.

I was just about ready, but Emilee wasn't. I didn't mind, I mean all I have to do is take a shower, do my hair, and put on my suit for crying Justin Bieber out loud. I was out and about, just killing time because Em refused for me to see her until she was dressed which made me laugh.

I stopped by this market and a flower shop and decided to just buy her a rose. Then a rose turned into 2,3,4 and so on. Therefore I just bought her pink roses which I liked that they weren't red. It was different. Like Emilee, very different, simple, yet elegant.

Thinking about it, I really am a softy. My mom made me such a softy and I'm actually really glad she did because it proves that not all guys can be asshole.

Ring Ring

"Hello?" I said answer my phone call.

"My baby I'm so proud of you! Grandpa and Grandma wish you the best tonight and we'll be watching you!" My mom said on the other line.

"Thanks mom, I owe you everything. I wish you could be here and I miss you too." I said.

"Okay well I know you're busy, but come visit me soon. Love you! And good luck sweetie." My mother replied.

"Love you too mom." I said and hung up.

*Flash.. Flash..*

"Fuck

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breathe knowing paparazzi's found me.

I handed the guy a $20 and said," Keep the Change." as he nodded in a confused way and I quickly walked back to my car.

"Justin! Justin wait!" I head paparazzi's and fans start crowding me. Lucky I got back to my car and quickly got home. I was listening to the radio only to hear them talking about the Grammy's and how every artist is excited and couldn't wait for this day. I could wait and believe I was here either. I'm suppose to be this pop singer who went down the drain because I was a no life with millions. Yet in reality, I was just in pain. I shook my head as I pulled into the driveway. I didn't want to enter the house knowing she wasn't ready but without thinking I just ran inside.

I open the door to see thee most beautiful girl in the entire world.

She giggled and said,"Are you okay?"

I gave her a confused look after I stopped looking at her and realized I literally jumped inside the house to get away from paparazzi's getting any other shot.

"Yeah, just paparazzi's.. Wow.. You look..daamn.." I said and my eyes went wide as so did hers.

"Sorry, you look gorgeous." I said giving her a little twirl.

"Thank you

"Thank you." She said giving me a quick hug as I have her the roses.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"No reason, you're beautiful." I said causing her to blush.

"Just you're so cheesy, let's go." She said noting that my car arrived. I specifically asked for an all black custom made Range Rover for the night even though it didn't look like one.
It was all matte. The windows were completely tinted.

I opened the door for her, and then I got in the other side. I started the car and she said,"Ready to win a Grammy?"

Which I did want and I was completely happy, happy that I had Em by my side. Who would have known she would have made such a huge impact on my life.

~The Grammy's~

Emilee's POV

Justin got out of the car and ran to my side and opened the door slowly as the paparazzi's and fans took pictures of us.

Girls screaming"Justin! Justin over here!""
And Paparazzi's doing the same as well.

Immediately we got pulled over for an interview.

"Justin, so tell us, earlier today you got caught buying flowers? Were they for this wonderful lady standing beside you?" He asked.

"Well first of all its not getting caught. Yes I was buying flowers and they were for this wonderful and beautiful girl next to me." Justin said as he held onto my waist. I had a huge grin on my face and I knew the next question was for me.

"So tell us, who and that is Justin Bieber to you?" They asked me.

"Well, he's an amazing guy. Down to earth, and deep down inside the sweetest and most caring person you could ever meet. He's funny and can be a jerk.. I'm kidding." I said laughing as Justin gave me a death stare.

"You guys are adorable, I'll let you guys get going. The shows about to start." He said as he motioned us to go. We waved and thanked them as we took a few more pictures before the show started.

"You look amazing." Justin whispered in my ear as we took pictures.

I giggled and said,"You don't." And laughed knowing he knew I was joking.

We sat down at our seats and the show started.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the 58th Annual Grammy's." We heard as everyone cheered.

~End of the show~

I was meeting Justin outside because he was taking pictures with his Grammy and may I say I'm extremely proud of him. I literally couldn't wait to see him and congratulate him.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him and I tried my hardest not to run to him so I just sped walked and as soon as my arms reached his neck, his arms had reached my waist as our lips pressed against each other and he picked me up completely a twirl and set me down.

Our lips parted but our noses kept touching and I said,"Congrats." I kid you not I had thee biggest grin in history of history.

Not even remembering that we were on the carpet and people literally saw everything that just happened as they "Awww'd"

"To the after party!" Justin screamed and we left hand in hand to the after party.

A/N: I have a lot of chapters in my drafts but I saved them bc I owe you guys many chapters therefore I'm just going to release them about every 2-3 hours. Enjoy. I might even release 2 in about an hour.(: