| Ch. 67 |

Emilee's POV

"She's a mess right now!" I heard Justin's voice through the voicemail. As it ended I didn't know if Maejor sent me that on purpose or it was a butt dial. Either way it did affect me. I'm human and it does pull on my heart string a bit.

I tried to shake the thought off what he said and got ready for my job interview today. I was being interview to work at VSPINK which makes me happy because I love it there. Plus I'll get discounts so bonus! Well that's if I get the job.

I put on something simple but cute. It was still hot outside so I couldn't wear my casual business wear outfits because it was too hot for it.

I walked out the door and called Justin though Apple Car Play. No phone calls while driving.

"Emilee, gorgeous, how are you?" He said sounding nervous. I laughed when I could hear Maejor talking in the background.

"Hello Maejor." I said smiling.

"Uh ha, hey Em." Maejor said laughing nervously.

"Cut the shit both of you, I heard the voicemail." I said laughing.

"Of all voicemails she listens to that one." Maejor whispered.

"Heard that." I said.

"So how are you?" Justin asked.

"I'm a mess.." I paused and then laughed. "I'm kidding, I'm great. I have a job interview with VS PINK so I'm actually quite happy. " I said telling him the truth.

"What about your mom?" Justin asked.

"If her time has come then her time has come. I'm not God in this situation." I said sadly but true.

I could hear Justin sighing but I just told him the cold hard truth and he understood.

"Baby I miss you.." He said and I chuckled.

"It's been a few days. You'll survive. I'm seeing you like next week anyways." I said and we chatted for awhile. Talking about how and when I'm going to see him. Where specifically.

"Babe, I gotta go. I have to go to my interview. I'll see you soon. Love you. Bye." I said and hung up.

I finally had arrived at the mall. Being Justin Bieber's girlfriend I have a bunch of people whispering and taking pictures around me. The manager showed me to the back and my interview had started.

Justin's POV

"My partner what?!?" I said flipping out.

"She was practicing without the right shoes while doing sorry and she slipped on the water. We aren't sure if it's sprained but we're pretty sure she broke her ankle." Scooter said.

"And how are we going to fix this?! We're halfway through the tour." I said frustrated.

"One of the dancers can learn it who auditioned for it for the week, but you gotta hold emergency auditions tomorrow. You're going back to L.A to hold these auditions all day. You have no time to go see Emilee because you gotta come back on the plane with me with your new dancer. She's gonna have to learn all the dances within the week or she's fired." Scooter said. I sighed in frustration but thanked Scooter.

"What the hell am I going to do with this mess now?!" I mumbled. I took a moment to text her and give her my blessings. I hoped she got better and hoped I could work with her in the future. I had a bouquet sent to her and then tried to get a hold of Em but she wouldn't answer.

J: Gonna be in L.A tomorrow but I can't see you, I'll explain later. Can you try to come see me?

Emilee's POV

I finished my interview and was immediately hired which made me happy, but I literally just spend $176.98 on PINK merchandise because if I'm gonna work there then I would need a hell of a lot more items.

I walked out and bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said.

"Sorry." He said and he looked down at me because he was really tall.

"Wow." He whispered and I pushed back my hair blushing in embarrassment and tried to continue walking but he stopped me.

"I'm sorry it's just you look so familiar, and you're just so beautiful." He said and I thanked him but said,"A celebrity's girlfriend, nothing much." I said and tried to walk away again and then he stopped me.

"I'm sorry. I gave you the wrong impression. Yes you're beautiful, but I figured you were taken. I mean look at you. I mean no harm and you can say no, but can we hang out sometime? I'm in L.A for the week and I'm pretty bored here." He said laughing.

"Uhh sure why not." I said as I got his phone number. I didn't give him mine because I only wanted to answer to him if I really actually wanted to.

"See you around maybe." He said and I nodded weirdly saying,"Sure." And walked away. I grabbed my phone and texted Justin but I saw his message. What did he mean he was coming but not gonna come see me.

E: Why not??

J: Holding auditions, my main dancer broke her ankle..

E: so just give the part to one of the other dancers?

J: Em don't be getting all jealous on me..

E: WELL SORRY I DONT WANT A BUNCH OF BITCHES DANCING ON YOU TOMORROW

J: Calm down, I'm not dancing with anyone besides the person who becomes the main dancer.

E: she better watch her hands..

J: Emilee Camilee Lockwood..

E: Justin Drew Bieber (:

J: Em.

E: Jay.

J: No comment.

E: I bought a new set of knives just saying.. (:

J: EMILEE!

E: I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'll try to come see you.

J: You better.

E: I will, be safe on your flight. (:

J: I will Em, hope to see you soon.

E: PS I GOT THE JOB!

J: Can I see what you're wearing?

E: I barely got the job bitch doesn't mean I owe their lingerie.

J: I can set that up.

E: Boy Bye.

J: It'll be there tomorrow at 8 don't forget (:

E: HOWD YOU DO THAT SO FAST!

J: Bieber. Power. Mind blown.

E: Bye.